Please or Register to create posts and topics.

never-complete level?

PreviousPage 3 of 3

Maybe valve wanted you to find that. Maybe the combine are in charge of Aperture Science and created the portal gun.

I know if you noclip out of the Map with the GLaDOS Room in it you can find the areas used in the ending cinematic.

Stop bumping threads.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
Test Subject wrote:
Maybe valve wanted you to find that. Maybe the combine are in charge of Aperture Science and created the portal gun.

I know if you noclip out of the Map with the GLaDOS Room in it you can find the areas used in the ending cinematic.

they are just too lazy to remove it. and you wasnt supposed to find the ending places .. its only there for the end movie. combines are black mesa (i think never really played half-life). black mesa and Aperture Science are enemies anyways...

the ending scenes are in the same map because the ending movie plays in the same map.

Did you see 'loading' after u defeated GLaDOS, before the movie started?

Be advised that any noticable taste of blood isn't part of any test protocol. But is an unintended side effect of the Hand-Held-High-Energy-Pellet.
Bulska wrote:
the ending scenes are in the same map because the ending movie plays in the same map.

Did you see 'loading' after u defeated GLaDOS, before the movie started?

-.-?did i say it changed map?

pestchamber wrote:
they are just too lazy to remove it. and you wasnt supposed to find the ending places .. its only there for the end movie. combines are black mesa (i think never really played half-life). black mesa and Aperture Science are enemies anyways...

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Admiral Buttercrust will destroy you with his buttery goodness.
Cooper wrote:
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

yay my first post

but then who is your enemy? aperture science, or black mesa?

the cake is a lie
the cake is a pie

Well, everything that tried to kill you so far, had either "Aperture Science" in their names, or was named "GLaDOS".

"Duct Tape is the answer."
PreviousPage 3 of 3