Please or Register to create posts and topics.

never-complete level?

Page 1 of 3Next

ok i was playing around in testchamber 17 to see if i could complete the level with the companion cube.. while trying i found a secret level. i think it was the original testchamber 17 but it got too easy or they got the idea with the companion cube. check it out here

why do you think its there?

wow, its not suprising valve leave things in anymore, its what they do.... but leaving something THAT big in?!?

Whoa, Im gonna go ingame and check out that stuff, that is cool

I wonder if they left anything in any of the other levels.

@Youme- Valve is messy, they left lots of stuff in the source code too.

PortalFan77 wrote:
Whoa, Im gonna go ingame and check out that stuff, that is cool

I wonder if they left anything in any of the other levels.

please tell us if you do! i also wonder why it is there. but it do look like a level they started on and then they left to the idea with the companion cube instead.. also it was near the last testchamber so it was a bit too easy to be testchamber 17.. of course we dont know if they planned to do more (they probably did)...

btw quickest replies eva!

I would go ingame right now, except Im burning myself a DVD and it is killing my CPU....

PortalFan77 wrote:
I would go ingame right now, except Im burning myself a DVD and it is killing my CPU....

heeheeeheee im gonna do that too :D

ill post if i find anything ... im gonna check all the maps :P

it's the same room that is added in chamber 17 advanced.

Jaso wrote:
it's the same room that is added in chamber 17 advanced.

wow it is? i never played it.. lol!?!?!

I don't remember a room being added, merely made more challenging....
my memory is wearing out isnt it [read: I haven't played the advanced chambers for over 6 months]

AFTER FURTHER INVESTIGATION!!!!!!!!!!

The Red Area is what you are talking about, the Blue area is where it is linked at in the ADVANCED CHAMBER

Page 1 of 3Next