Please or Register to create posts and topics.

never-complete level?

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next

That is the ending of the advanced version of the chamber, nothing more.

taco wrote:
That is the ending of the advanced version of the chamber, nothing more.

yes but how was i supposed to know that?!?! lol :D but as you said it was the advanced chamber it made me complete the 4 i missed so now im done with the anvanced =)

First of all, holy fucking :lol: and great find.

I bet what happened was that was originally going to be in the actual map and they instead shortened it up and kept it there for the Advanced version.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

It is indeed the extra part of advanced chamber 17. What I noticed though is compared to the rest of the chamber and to the rest of Portal, it is quite rough and unfinished. It has unfinished lighting, gaps in brushwork, the textures on the window frame are different, and some of the observation rooms are empty, not even a door. Also one observation room has some old HL2 models in it.

I took some screenshots:

[img]http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/2497/testchamber17advancedaw3.th.png[/img]

I know I'm being picky but Valve definitely rushed this part through to release compared to everything else which is very polished.

Fusion wrote:
It is indeed the extra part of advanced chamber 17. What I noticed though is compared to the rest of the chamber and to the rest of Portal, it is quite rough and unfinished. It has unfinished lighting, gaps in brushwork, the textures on the window frame are different, and some of the observation rooms are empty, not even a door. Also one observation room has some old HL2 models in it.

I took some screenshots:

[img]http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/2497/testchamber17advancedaw3.th.png[/img]

I know I'm being picky but Valve definitely rushed this part through to release compared to everything else which is very polished.

it looks like some combine or something was in the observation room .. the glass on the tv are broken :?

msleeper wrote:
great find.

thx! :D i think :?

ITs old.I knew this after i complete portal.Anyway congratulations but i just can
t be suprised because i know that.Sorry.

Portal Magazine WIP.
The device has been modified,so you has been PWNED!
Bosf wrote:
ITs old.I knew this after i complete portal.Anyway congratulations but i just can

:gtfo:

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
Bosf wrote:

Somehow your manner of speach here reminds me of GLaDOS. It's creepy.

"Duct Tape is the answer."
Ricotez wrote:
Somehow your manner of speach here reminds me of GLaDOS. It's creepy.

same here :P

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next