Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Music!

PreviousPage 2 of 28Next
Hober wrote:
Having fun working in the eighties, sleep?

All joking aside, that's a hell of a playlist.

bscly

It's either 80s or Still Alive on repeat.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

BassHunter ftw!!

The Dismemberment Plan, Pink Floyd, etc.

<3
I was glad to see it go. The damn thing told me it was gonna shank me while I slept.

Techno
Trance
Dance
Hip Hop
RnB

If I were a global mod this would be stickied. ;)

Can make an interesting discussion.

Life is like a pipe, it's hard to get through and you're not always guaranteed a happy ending.

Yeah why not.

EDIT: Wait, pandar is a global mod, he can sticky his own shit!

Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Does anyone else like Tenacious D? I used to hate Jack Black so much, but Kyle Gass really busts it out on their solos. Songs like "Master Exploder" and "The Metal" and "Beezleboss". It's a refreshing twist on Rock 'n Roll and if you like Jack Black its hilarious.

pandar wrote:
Does anyone else like Tenacious D? I used to hate Jack Black so much, but Kyle Gass really busts it out on their solos. Songs like "Master Exploder" and "The Metal" and "Beezleboss". It's a refreshing twist on Rock 'n Roll and if you like Jack Black its hilarious.

They're a little overrated if you ask me. The music is so-so, and the comedy really isn't my taste.

msleeper wrote:
They're a little overrated if you ask me.

Weird, everyone I know says they're terrible. I was thinking they were underrated.

pandar wrote:

Their first (real) album had some more comedic gems, though PoD has a few moments (and I mean few... there's only like 4 real songs on that shit).

I think Dethklok is funnier when it comes to parody metal anyway.

PreviousPage 2 of 28Next