Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Mapping Contest Judgement

PreviousPage 2 of 10Next
Motanum wrote:
Waiting for results ^^ Could we get an estimate?

I did find your map very creative, and pretty challenging too. That's about all I'll say.

Being this is Portal it may or may not take a day or two for all the judges to go through all the submissions. Some are long, while some are super short, while some are easy/beyond impossible. I've managed to go through afterburn and 19, and will continue to go through the rest. I am currently not sure though how any of our other judges are doing.

I guess if life doesn't get in the way for too many of us, perhaps a decent estimate would be Friday or Saturday.

Currently working on Darksiders 3.

I know I am going to take a little longer, since I'm going to go through each of the map in dev mode to see if shit has been optimized well and so on. Plus I want to give a few days for everyone to get their public votes in.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Alright, seems fair!

I'll be checking every 4 hours! (Yes, I have no life and I cannot wait to know the results :P)

Motanum's Website
Portal Maps - Motanum's Cheating Test [3 map pack and 2nd place winner]
Portal 2 Maps - Slanted Bridge | Main Four | Juggling | Wall Bridge
Aperture Tag - Collection ModDB

Like my work? Spare a coin? Donate via PayPal at eugenio.motanum91 [AT] gmail.com

You know you can just subscribe to the thread's RSS and be notified when there is a reply, right?

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Actually, no. I did not know.

I am subscribing right away!

Motanum's Website

Like my work? Spare a coin? Donate via PayPal at eugenio.motanum91 [AT] gmail.com

I didn't realize people still used RSS besides me anymore. All I have is the XKCD feed and the iPhone Dev Team feed. I gave up on the WIRED Gadget Lab a long time ago.

Anyway, glad a bunch of people entered the contest. Good luck to everyone!

Now with 100% more inline comments!
WinstonSmith wrote:
I didn't realize people still used RSS besides me anymore. All I have is the XKCD feed and the iPhone Dev Team feed. I gave up on the WIRED Gadget Lab a long time ago.

Anyway, glad a bunch of people entered the contest. Good luck to everyone!

Hell ya, I use it all the time. I've got a whole bunch of websites RSS'd, including but not limited to:

- my youtube subscriptions
- mspaintadventures
- myaperturelabs uploaded files
- the Cake is a Pie (although its kinda dead now)
- this one computer enhancement (err...modding) website that often has cool stuff on it

Hear the turret, for it is knell. It summons thee to heaven, or to hell.

Was away for this weekend, I've evaluated four maps as of today.

How is the judging comming along?

Any news on the progress? I am dyingof uncertainty! :p

Motanum's Website

PreviousPage 2 of 10Next