Please or Register to create posts and topics.

GLaDOS Quotes

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next
SilverWulf wrote:
Is there an easier way to do this? I don't like installing programs because I just restored my computer from a virus-induced crash and hard-drive wipe... :?

You REALLY need to brush up on your knowledge of viruses and how you get them.

The cake is a rickroll.
Remmiz wrote:
You're scared of viruses yet you'll download from "downloads.nl"?

I use a FireFox add-on called WOT (Web of Trust) and it had the site rated as not dangerous. That's why I felt safe. I am weary of programs, though. I am just trying to being cautious with my computer, because I use it EVERY DAY, and I couldn't afford to have it crash...

Two plus two is ... ... ... 10 ... IN BASE FOUR, I'M FINE!

Well don't download programs from downloads.nl. Also, odds are if we tell you a program is safe, it is. Thousands of people use GCFScape. Someone need some netiquette teachings.

Remmiz wrote:
Well don't download programs from downloads.nl. Also, odds are if we tell you a program is safe, it is. Thousands of people use GCFScape. Someone need some netiquette teachings.

I'm sorry :oops: I am kinda odd some times. I trust you all now, but I can be stubborn at times as well. I will download it a little later, it's 11:00 PM, and do what you said. Thanks for the help!

Two plus two is ... ... ... 10 ... IN BASE FOUR, I'M FINE!

No no, it's a good idea to distrust anyone on the Internet. But like Remmiz said, very many people use GCFscape daily. As long as you can get it from a safe source, nothing can happen.

Of course you don't have to trust the above message. Maybe I'm just a griever trying to trick you into a prank. But that's the risk you take when you are on the internet. I can tell you: if the source is safe, then the program is safe. And frikkin' usefull.

"Duct Tape is the answer."

GCFscape is a program that formats your hard drive and corrupts the disk so that the data is totally unrecoverable. True story.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
msleeper wrote:
GCFscape is a program that formats your hard drive and corrupts the disk so that the data is totally unrecoverable. True story.

I was there.

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster
msleeper wrote:

That's about as true as the cake was.

"Duct Tape is the answer."
Ricotez wrote:
That's about as true as the cake was.

This could be the basis of a very interesting system of Boolean algebra...

Code: Select all
if (statement == cake):
"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster

:lol:

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
PreviousPage 2 of 3Next