Please or Register to create posts and topics.

console commands

PreviousPage 2 of 5Next

How do i go about playing your map? i don't know how to get it to work

I'm kind of a noob to all this map making stuff.

Portal is a really fun game but its way too short so i started looking around for maps and ended up here.

Furious wrote:

Portal is a really fun game but its way too short so i started looking around for maps and ended up here.

Extract the map to your portal/maps directory then launch portal, open console and type "map pip"

Have fun playing :wink:

Furious wrote:

Hi Furious, download the .zip, inside the winrar file there is a pip.bsp - extract that to your SteamApps - Username - Portal - Portal - Maps folder, then in game, enable console from keyboard > advanced. In console, type "map pip"

No offence, but don't expect much. It's not exactly... good. It's sort of hard to explain until you play it but EMUGOD... keep at it, and I know its WIP.

Life is like a pipe, it's hard to get through and you're not always guaranteed a happy ending.

Fusi0n wrote:
Furious wrote:

Extract the map to your portal/maps directory then launch portal, open console and type "map pip"

Have fun playing :wink:

Damn, beat me to it. :lol:

Life is like a pipe, it's hard to get through and you're not always guaranteed a happy ending.

The 2nd one is a little um... weird..

My left portal wouldnt shoot, and i had no where to shoot at to even teleport.

you load the map, and die from the trap within 3s and nowhere to go?

guess i should try your first one, since there wasnt really anything to 'test' beyond how to die in 2nd XD

bah really need edit function.

Ignore the part bout 1 portal not working.. forgot i remapped my key temporarily trying to beat 13a gold >< (moved E to left mouse for easier hitting lol)

and nvm on the nowhere to go on map2.. that darker texture confused me i thought it was non portalable surface :P

Nice surprise at the end of the 2nd one! lol

Aikar wrote:
bah really need edit function.

I'm going to talk to msleeper about it. :)

newest version, things are changed and a new room.

PreviousPage 2 of 5Next