Please or Register to create posts and topics.

console commands

PreviousPage 3 of 5Next

the new version is really nice, keep it up :D

the cake is improving too! good job.

Nice work! The spikes are much better now!

The pussle where you have to use your momentum in timing with the door is also nicely done! although pretty tricky. Anyway, keep up the good work EMUGOD.

- Nezerv

I'm thinking with portals!

I like how you have took on board our criticism and adapted your map towards it. Along with that you've done great with new improvements too. Great work.

I had to noclip through the U shaped puzzle though, I still can't do that one. :P

Life is like a pipe, it's hard to get through and you're not always guaranteed a happy ending.

Now has lights, also the end is changed, but no longer fades out (so once you think that you're trapped, you are, that's the end). This is for the map story, which i've started to think of.

That's why i posted it Grudge.

whoops, forgot to attach it.

Umm... since i never did see any cake in the end of the map, and people is refering to it, i must ask this. Isen't the end of the map after you solved that pussle where you have to use momentum/flingflonging to get by that wall that moves up and down?

It wasen't any cake there but since i didn't see where to proceed or if i was to proceed, i thought that was the end of the map. Were i wrong or were it the end of the map?

Moreover, like grudge said it's nice to see that you've responded to our critisiscm and adapted your map to it.

Also, one small bug report. That roof with spikes that comes down on directly as you start, when it reaches the "end" it keeps making it's "moving sound". Something you should look over perhaps?

- Nezerv

I'm thinking with portals!
Nezerv wrote:
Umm... since i never did see any cake in the end of the map, and people is refering to it, i must ask this. Isen't the end of the map after you solved that pussle where you have to use momentum/flingflonging to get by that wall that moves up and down?

It wasen't any cake there but since i didn't see where to proceed or if i was to proceed, i thought that was the end of the map. Were i wrong or were it the end of the map?

Moreover, like grudge said it's nice to see that you've responded to our critisiscm and adapted your map to it.

Also, one small bug report. That roof with spikes that comes down on directly as you start, when it reaches the "end" it keeps making it's "moving sound". Something you should look over perhaps?

- Nezerv

That's not the end of the map, theres a small nook where the moving block is. Shoot a portal up there and get haulin ass. ;)

Also, yes, perhaps you should make the trap stop moving when it reaches the floor.

What I meant to add, when you next post an update, can you please make a new thread or change the tread title of this one? :)

Life is like a pipe, it's hard to get through and you're not always guaranteed a happy ending.

sounds like these forums need some more admins. map started me at the end, so i couldn't see all the changes, if you changed the rest. interesting ending, can't wait for story.

roger federer wrote:
sounds like these forums need some more admins. map started me at the end, so i couldn't see all the changes, if you changed the rest. interesting ending, can't wait for story.

Well msleeper said I will be once the community has grown, it's grown, but msleeper is away for the weekend. Will be back tomorrow. ;)

PreviousPage 3 of 5Next