Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Community Map Project

PreviousPage 2 of 9Next

Oh, a good reason to finally learn to use Hammer!

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster

I'm kinda out of ideas but if I'll think of something worth a part I'll join with pleasure.

MrTwoVideoCards wrote:
I'd love to try, and then critique all your maps with my amazing mapping abilities.

Aside that though, I'm busy on a Mod, as Sleeper knows....

So I'll see what I can do with Portal in that Time.

You can do a few easy maps, for the beginning of it. :)

Hen7 wrote:
I'm kinda out of ideas but if I'll think of something worth a part I'll join with pleasure.

Actually it was the Portal: Flash pack that really kicked my ass into finally doing this. So thanks. ;)

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

So, no starting rooms?

Portalboat wrote:
So, no starting rooms?
msleeper wrote:
And before anyone asks [. . .] we won't need a "starting chamber" and I wouldn't worry about a "final boss" since I'll probably assign both of those to someone trusted.

Is there a comprehension problem here?

Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

im going to put in a small fling chamber ive been working on today, so expect to hear about it

http://thespaceturkey.wordpress.com/
The following statement is false
The preceding statement is true

I'll attempt to make a BTS style part.

The cake is a rickroll.
Sleepwalker wrote:
I'll attempt to make a BTS style part.

Try to keep the start and finished contained in a single map until we get others who may do BTS stuff, to keep things consistent.

I'll try to make something, thought it'll probably never get done.

'Cause I'm a procrastinator.

Ok... so... if we want to contribute to this project we should prep a smallish segment including a start elevator and end elevator? Should we attempt to coordinate segments so they fit in to each other? Will some people be doing easy segments and some hard segments? Should we have people speak up about what they're working on and where they think it will go?

So THAT'S how you do that!
PreviousPage 2 of 9Next