Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Chell?

PreviousPage 5 of 12Next
jrlauer wrote:
Sounds about right.

I know. Since about a year after The Orange Box, Valve's reputation goes down in a 90 degree slope. :D

Trivia: this is the very second account I registered with the nickname ASBusinessMagnet, after my YouTube channel.

I want HL2:Ep3.

I also want a hat.

If both would happen, my trust in Valve would be restored.

"Duct Tape is the answer."
Ricotez wrote:
I want HL2:Ep3.

I also want a hat.

If both would happen, my trust in Valve would be restored.

You don't even want Portal 2. :D

Trivia: this is the very second account I registered with the nickname ASBusinessMagnet, after my YouTube channel.
ASBusinessMagnet wrote:
You don't even want Portal 2. :D

I'd be happier with HL2:Ep3 and a hat, but after that, yeah, Portal 2 would be a great asset.

Ricotez wrote:
I'd be happier with HL2:Ep3 and a hat, but after that, yeah, Portal 2 would be a great asset.

For myself, I was likely to wait for Ep3 until my brother said they will use then destroy Borealis, and that Aperture Science is gone. (He even refused to accept that GLaDOS is still alive.) :D

ASBusinessMagnet wrote:
For myself, I was likely to wait for Ep3 until my brother said they will use then destroy Borealis, and that Aperture Science is gone. (He even refused to accept that GLaDOS is still alive.) :D

Nothing is known about Ep3 so far. Maybe it doesn't take place in the Borealis at all (though chances are it will). You never know what Valve will do next.

Ricotez wrote:
Nothing is known about Ep3 so far. Maybe it doesn't take place in the Borealis at all (though chances are it will). You never know what Valve will do next.

But it's clearly known GLaDOS is still alive, and that's not the truth? I can't believe it. :shock:

Ricotez wrote:

The only thing that VALVe has said about EP3 is that it will be an ending no one is going to suspect.

:wink:
jrlauer wrote:
The only thing that VALVe has said about EP3 is that it will be an ending no one is going to suspect.

Gordon Freeman dies. No wait, i just suspected it so that's not it. Damn it they're smart. *thinks*

Personally, I doubt we'll get the ASHPD in Ep3. Maybe there's some portal jumping involved, but I doubt we'll be able to create them ourselves. Maybe just some leftover portals of the disaster that relocated the Borealis inside an ice cube in the first place.

PreviousPage 5 of 12Next