Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Chell?

PreviousPage 4 of 12Next
WinstonSmith wrote:
Ah. Didn't know that. Mixing characters from games would be cool, though...

Actually, Zoey's looks have been based on Alesia Glidewell, too. Zoey probably wears makeup because she hangs out with three boys that need to rescue her from zombies, whereas Chell has only GLaDOS to hang out with, not exactly a great substitute for a conversational partner.

"Duct Tape is the answer."
Ricotez wrote:
Actually, Zoey's looks have been based on Alesia Glidewell, too. Zoey probably wears makeup because she hangs out with three boys that need to rescue her from zombies, whereas Chell has only GLaDOS to hang out with, not exactly a great substitute for a conversational partner.

And if that's not crazy enough, GLaDOS called Chell "unlikable" and even refused to name her, rather saying "<<Subject Name Here>>". :D

Trivia: this is the very second account I registered with the nickname ASBusinessMagnet, after my YouTube channel.
Ricotez wrote:
Zoey probably wears makeup because she hangs out with three boys that need to rescue her from zombies...

Because you can be sure that when a plague is destroying the world, governments are collapsing, the social order is being toppled, and cities are becoming pitfall-filled war zones, cosmetics will always reign supreme.

...Makes sense, right?

Now with 100% more inline comments!
WinstonSmith wrote:
Because you can be sure that when a plague is destroying the world, governments are collapsing, the social order is being toppled, and cities are becoming pitfall-filled war zones, cosmetics will always reign supreme.

...Makes sense, right?

Zoey and the three guys are the only survivors of the world. A plague has already destroyed the world, governments are already collapsed, the social order is already toppled and cities are already pitfall-filled war zones. The cosmetics that "will always reign supreme" is nonsense, because everything is about survival. :D

Trivia: this is the very second account I registered with the nickname ASBusinessMagnet, after my YouTube channel.
ASBusinessMagnet wrote:
Zoey and the three guys are the only survivors of the world. A plague has already destroyed the world, governments are already collapsed, the social order is already toppled and cities are already pitfall-filled war zones. The cosmetics that "will always reign supreme" is nonsense, because everything is about survival. :D

Ahhmmm...I was being a bit facetious. I do know the premise of L4D, and I was simply trying to emphasize the humorous nature of Ricotez' comment. I sincerely doubt that, in the event of a plague-like infection, cosmetics would have a very high priority.
For the record, Ricotez, I wasn't trying to insult your comment or anything; please don't interpret my response to your comment as a sarcastic rebuttal.

Now with 100% more inline comments!
WinstonSmith wrote:
For the record, Ricotez, I wasn't trying to insult your comment or anything; please don't interpret my response to your comment as a sarcastic rebuttal.

I actually was being sarcastic. By the way, they're not the only survivors. L4D2, anyone?

"Duct Tape is the answer."
Ricotez wrote:
I actually was being sarcastic. By the way, they're not the only survivors. L4D2, anyone?

L4D2: the survivors manage to reprogram zombies back into free-thinking humans. :D

ASBusinessMagnet wrote:
L4D2: the survivors manage to reprogram zombies back into free-thinking humans. :D

I quess I won't have to play that one since I know what happens now.

:wink:
jrlauer wrote:
I guess I won't have to play that one since I know what happens now.

You're in luck. I bet when L4D2 is released, it will be as finished as L4D, but twice as expensive.

ASBusinessMagnet wrote:
You're in luck. I bet when L4D2 is released, it will be as finished as L4D, but twice as expensive.

Sounds about right.

:wink:
PreviousPage 4 of 12Next