Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Chell?

PreviousPage 6 of 12Next
Ricotez wrote:
Personally, I doubt we'll get the ASHPD in Ep3. Maybe there's some portal jumping involved, but I doubt we'll be able to create them ourselves. Maybe just some leftover portals of the disaster that relocated the Borealis inside an ice cube in the first place.

That must be an Aperture Science Superportal. If the Combine make another one I believe they could push the ship back to Cleveland, Ohio. :D

Trivia: this is the very second account I registered with the nickname ASBusinessMagnet, after my YouTube channel.
Ricotez wrote:
Personally, I doubt we'll get the ASHPD in Ep3. Maybe there's some portal jumping involved, but I doubt we'll be able to create them ourselves. Maybe just some leftover portals of the disaster that relocated the Borealis inside an ice cube in the first place.

I think you're right. From what I understand there will be a portal device but it's a large machine that you can't take with you. Apparently there will be time travel involved to. But these are unconfirmed rumors.

:wink:

I think Chell is related to Cave Johnson

My life was a mathematical error....
Firesage31 wrote:
I think Chell is related to Cave Johnson

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.

Trivia: this is the very second account I registered with the nickname ASBusinessMagnet, after my YouTube channel.

How did my question about chell move all the way over to Gordon and EP3 ?.?

Chamber 74: Speed Run, Least Portals
Affinity: Least Portals
Siiig wrote:
How did my question about chell move all the way over to Gordon and EP3 ?.?

No, it moved all the way over to Zoey and L4D2. :D

Jesus, a jump to a game that has nothing to do with Half-Life (except its engine of coarse).

Know what? I'm alright with that. When L4D2 comes I'm always gonna play that big black guy, it will be for the lulz.

Anyway, clearing that up once and for all:

The origin of the name Chell is as mysterious as coming up with a character like Gordon Freeman - it's so mysterious and it's behind Valve. :D

I was just wondering why everyone referred to the character as that, turns out that's just her name.

Siiig wrote:
I was just wondering why everyone referred to the character as that, turns out that's just her name.

Now

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.
:D

PreviousPage 6 of 12Next