Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Ben and August’s Extended Editor (BEEMOD) & BEE2

PreviousPage 57 of 60Next

That's what I meant about the trigger multiple and the door. But the player can just walk at the door from the wrong side and it opens because that's just barely within the trigger.

I've only made a few Portal 2 maps, but I'd appreciate a comment or a blindrun recording.

Have them in two seperate blocks, so the trigger is on the front side of the door.

My stuff:
[spoiler]- BEE2 Addons | (BEE2)
- Hammer Addons
Maps:
- Crushed Gel
- Gel is Not Always Helpful[/spoiler]

Could you add in future versions a couple more of styles, Pre-GLaDOS re-activation (with plants and destroyed chambers) and Wheatley (with malfunctioning panels and half-broken chambers) specifically?
Thanks!

Yaru wrote:
Could you add in future versions a couple more of styles, Pre-GLaDOS re-activation (with plants and destroyed chambers) and Wheatley (with malfunctioning panels and half-broken chambers) specifically?
Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF3er5lsaeg

PortalStories.com
"Oh, in case you got covered in that repulsion gel, here's some advice the lab boys gave me: DO NOT get covered in the repulsion gel."
TeamSpen210 wrote:
Have them in two seperate blocks, so the trigger is on the front side of the door.

Yeah, that's what I had to do in then end. Aside from the fact that the door isn't flush with the wall on either side, it works out pretty well. The fizzler is right up against the door since they're both on the edge of their respective blocks, the trigger is only on the one side, etc.

I've only made a few Portal 2 maps, but I'd appreciate a comment or a blindrun recording.

Hello You have a great job done with the BeeMod 2 for Portal 2, find the ingenious.

I would have there to a question.

Is it possible, as in the switches, cubes and balls into a common object to add together and get so with space for other editor elements.

For example, there are the white wall and black wall in each case as a separate object, it would be feasible to bring this into an object together, the glass wall, the white wall and the fencing wall is then then the black?

Sincerely hope that you understand me, my English is not so good and have it translated with Google.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Hallo Du hast eine tolle Arbeit gemacht mit dem BeeMod 2 f?r Portal 2, finde den genial.

Ich h?tte da eine Frage zu.

Ist es m?glich, wie bei den Schaltern, W?rfel und B?lle in ein gemeinsames Objekt zusammen zu f?gen und so mit platz f?r weitere Editor-Elemente zu bekommen.

Ein Beispiel: es gibt ja die Wei?e Wand und die Schwarze Wand jeweils als eigenst?ndiges Objekt, w?re es machbar dies in ein Objekt zusammen zu bringen, die Glas-Wand ist dann die Wei?e-Wand und die Gitter-Wand dann die Schwarze?

Hoffe sehr das Du mich verstehst, mein Englisch ist nicht so gut und habe es mit Google ?bersetzen lassen.

We've basically combined items as much as they can be. I was intending the quarter white/black walls to be one item, but the way the PTI works makes that impossible.

My stuff:
[spoiler]- BEE2 Addons | (BEE2)
- Hammer Addons
Maps:
- Crushed Gel
- Gel is Not Always Helpful[/spoiler]
TeamSpen210 wrote:
We've basically combined items as much as they can be. I was intending the quarter white/black walls to be one item, but the way the PTI works makes that impossible.

Thanks for the answer

Doesn't the editor replace some of the instances?

I am currently working on a Portal 2 Map series 'Testing for life'

Check out my Steam Workshop Here

Hi.

I use BEEmod 2 with the overgrown style, but the laser catchers & relay doesn't activate anything...

Screenshot

The laser go in the catcher (or in relays), signal becomes orange, but the X stay a X, and the item linked doesn't activate.

How to fix it please?

PreviousPage 57 of 60Next