Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumCommunity Boards: Community ReleasesBEE2
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

BEE2

PreviousPage 3 of 5Next

I think this is a problem with the BEE2, but when I play several Clean-style maps I hear PotatOS saying "Oh, I like this guy!" for no reason as I leave the elevator.

Falsi sumus crusto!

That's in response to Cave's PTI dialogue, which you would've finished already.

Warm and cool lights are swapped in the underground styles.

My stuff:
[spoiler]- BEE2 Addons | (BEE2)
- Hammer Addons
Maps:
- Crushed Gel
- Gel is Not Always Helpful[/spoiler]

Will the 2.3 over-write the 2.2 when I install it? Or will I have both 2.2 and 2.3?

It'll overwrite the files. There's also a item patch which only has the new things, just in case you need it.

My stuff:
- Hammer Addons
Maps:
- Crushed Gel

Okay, I installed the BEE2 "2.3" and I don't see much difference with objects. The only thing I found was the "Art Therapy" giving that slightly destroyed style (pretty sure that wasn't there the last time).

It looks like a new light strip with 3 colors, but that won't stay in the palette. Everything else will export but not that.

I noticed blocks are 3 different shapes now.

The Positron Orb gives an error when trying to build the puzzle

I thought I would see more new items, but this patch you mentioned, will that give me more?

It adds the art therapy style and a portalable/non-portalable piston platform. Look under the "BEE 2" filter.

My stuff:
- Hammer Addons
Maps:
- Crushed Gel

Hi.

Your mod is really interesting and amazing.I've seen videos and images with bee2 installed and working
but in my case it does not works as expected.

The problem is that items in panel does not appear so i cannot drag nothing into the palette,everything else works(i can extract premade palettes,save palette and styles are functional).

Any idea,suggestion to solve this issue?

Thanks for reading.

nada wrote:
Hi.

Your mod is really interesting and amazing.I've seen videos and images with bee2 installed and working
but in my case it does not works as expected.

The problem is that items in panel does not appear so i cannot drag nothing into the palette,everything else works(i can extract premade palettes,save palette and styles are functional).

Any idea,suggestion to solve this issue?

Thanks for reading.

This sounds like an issue popping up more and more everywhere, we do not have a direct fix for it yet

Also, I made a map just for you! Sunset
Click Here to view my Workshop and play my puzzlemaker maps

i cant use bee... only stylechanger :( when i start bee, wont it startup D: WHY?? :notwant:

Yeah... This version is completely unusable to Mac users because the only download is an unextractable *.exe rather than the files themselves for manual installation. If anyone could provide an extracted version or better yet: a java-based installer, that would be wonderful! In the mean time, I'm going to go beat VALVe employees over the head for porting Source but not Hammer. *Smack* *Smack*...

PreviousPage 3 of 5Next