Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumCommunity Boards: Community ReleasesBEE2
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

BEE2

PreviousPage 4 of 5Next

What Exactly is BEE2 ?
Will it allow me to apply styles (Wheatly, art tharapy etc?) to my maps with the click of a button?
If so, THANKYOU ^+^

Also, I don't know if this exsists, but is there an auto antline tool? Cause that is Painstakingly Meticulous to get working on rooms with a lot going on.

i Downloaded the automatic installer and when i went to the portal 2 editor it didnt do anything... could someone tell me what to do?

You need to run the stylechanger exe once to set up some things, then run the BEE2 program (SteamApps/common/portal 2/portal2_dlc2/BEE2/BEE2 Alpha v.2.exe). In it you can hange the items listed in the editor pallette, choose a style for the map then export it to actually change the game.

My stuff:
[spoiler]- BEE2 Addons | (BEE2)
- Hammer Addons
Maps:
- Crushed Gel
- Gel is Not Always Helpful[/spoiler]

I haven't played Portal 2 in ages and so I don't know about all those Rexaura items. Is there any tutorial on what each item's purpose is and how they are supposed to be used? The same goes for "Shadow of Time" and all the other new things that came after Beemod 1.05.

There's a description if you rightclick on items in the BEE2 editor. For the rexaura things, they work the same as the ones in the original mod.

My stuff:
- Hammer Addons
Maps:
- Crushed Gel

Thank you. :)

Hi, I am using BEE2 but when creating a template filter the items do not get anything, why?

http://gyazo.com/a63ad42e9688892e8b56c38f17c8ac7d

Some of the filters won't have anything to display for the style. Try a different one, I don't think there's ever anything in the "miscellaneous" filter.

My stuff:
- Hammer Addons
Maps:
- Crushed Gel

(When) will BEE2 be available for Linux?

When using one of the Old Aperture styles, the goo is sometimes missing, instead I get some flickering background based on what was on the screen before. Is any of familiar with the issue?

PreviousPage 4 of 5Next