Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumCommunity Boards: Community ReleasesBEE2
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

BEE2

PreviousPage 5 of 5

That usually happens when you get a leak, I'll have to track it down.

My stuff:
[spoiler]- BEE2 Addons | (BEE2)
- Hammer Addons
Maps:
- Crushed Gel
- Gel is Not Always Helpful[/spoiler]

Interestingly, the leak also happens in an empty coop room using the '1970s quiet' or '1980s quiet' setting.

Seemed to happen in one of my old versions of Immediate Latency, which is why I switched from goop pits to a hard floor. It's a single player map with the 70's quiet theme if it helps.

While we're at it, broken stuff happens if you close the 70's theme chamber exit door on yourself. you get sorta inside the door model?? Probably the other themes too, haven't had the chance to test it out sadly.

I think the portal in those doors closes a bit early anyway?

Read on the workshop that the 80s themed "pre-test room" thing has a portalable ceiling and you can break stuff that way by reentering it.

It turned out that the leak was near one of the observation rooms. (no idea why, though) Moving it solved the leak, at least for the non-quiet theme. The quiet theme always leaks.

CrackGear wrote:
Hi, I am using BEE2 but when creating a template filter the items do not get anything, why?

http://gyazo.com/a63ad42e9688892e8b56c38f17c8ac7d

same problem here but i dont see anything regaurdless of what style i choose. :/

ImageImage
===========================
Im blue, a Clean Christian Furry with Autism.

Change the Item Filter dropdown to something other than "Miscellaneous", that category has nothing inside it.

I did notice that the Old Aperture doors are missing the logic to hold the door open if you have blocked it, that's why you can get stuck. I'll have to fix that at some point. I think I've put a noportal_volume on that 80s entry room to stop you from doing exactly that in my dev copy.

My stuff:
[spoiler]- BEE2 Addons | (BEE2)
- Hammer Addons
Maps:
- Crushed Gel
- Gel is Not Always Helpful[/spoiler]
TeamSpen210 wrote:
Change the Item Filter dropdown to something other than "Miscellaneous", that category has nothing inside it.

i already did. i changed it to every single one of them and none of them work.

ImageImage
===========================
Im blue, a Clean Christian Furry with Autism.

BEE2 version 4 now available, you can download it from GitHub.

VBSP failed: Could not open instance file instances/luke18033/signature.vmf
PreviousPage 5 of 5