Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumCommunity Boards: Community ReleasesBEE2
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

BEE2

PreviousPage 2 of 5Next

Back in January when the last version of style changer was released I understood Karl was working on the destroyed style. Is it still WIP, or has it been cut?

Shane wrote:
Back in January when the last version of style changer was released I understood Karl was working on the destroyed style. Is it still WIP, or has it been cut?

Still WIP

Also, I made a map just for you! Sunset
Click Here to view my Workshop and play my puzzlemaker maps

I have the older BEEMOD 1.05 installed. Just overwrite the previous installation or should I verify the Portal 2 cache to bring it back to normal then install BEEMOD .2.2 alpha?

Click my Steam Profile image to view my Portal 2 Workshop!

Single Player Tests - Excellent Partnership (Coop) - Single Player BEE Mod Tests

You can overwrite the old one.

My stuff:
[spoiler]- BEE2 Addons | (BEE2)
- Hammer Addons
Maps:
- Crushed Gel
- Gel is Not Always Helpful[/spoiler]

Seeing how we got StyleChanger.exe, ever thought of finding a way to organize maps depending on what mod you are applying, if any? Like change the name of the "working" folder and "inactive" folder, or something to that effect in any fashion? That would make a useful feature.

Single Player Tests - Excellent Partnership (Coop) - Single Player BEE Mod Tests

You shouldn't need to use the stylechanger anymore. The only reason I think it's still there is because it does some stuff to install the custom vbsp and vrad.

My stuff:
[spoiler]- BEE2 Addons | (BEE2)
- Hammer Addons
Maps:
- Crushed Gel
- Gel is Not Always Helpful[/spoiler]

Actually I find it very useful to on-the-fly apply themes and mods. It could use even more features. DON'T DUMP IT! It's awesome and works, but does need some update to be even more useful!

What came with .2.2 alpha:

you don't need to revert your BEE1.05 back to install this
also the stylechanger is now built into the BEE2

Also, I made a map just for you! Sunset
Click Here to view my Workshop and play my puzzlemaker maps

Any chance to get rid of the Glados voice in the Clean Style?

Is it me or is the warm light not working? When I place it in the editor and rebuild it, it gives me a cool light instead.

PreviousPage 2 of 5Next