Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Your new writer...

Page 1 of 3Next

Hi guys. Some of you are already hard at work on maps, I'm already writing new funny AI lines and coming up with new traps and stuff. If a mod team ever wants to make a map pack that continues into the Portal world, I can help. Let's make our own GlaDOS with a bit of story! I've been a game tester for years, I'm a published author and a huge fan of Valve's. Drop me a line Removed because I am not sure if this is spam?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Belmont ?

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster

Did you know that, up until Castlevania went 3D, the first level was identical in every single game?

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

I need your help. I am writing a single player mod but I cannot write my own material. All of the GladOS lines i've written are either Corny or just plain bad.

Help.

Portal: Quest for Cake: 5%
[img]www31.brinkster.com/taob1/Signiture2.bmp[/img]
Simon Belmont wrote:
I'm a published author

What have you published?

quentin wrote:
What have you published?
<3
I was glad to see it go. The damn thing told me it was gonna shank me while I slept.

is that a question for me raceriot?

quentin wrote:
is that a question for me raceriot?

No I believe he's just repeating your question to Simon.

Life is like a pipe, it's hard to get through and you're not always guaranteed a happy ending.

99% sure this was some weird sort of spam.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
msleeper wrote:
99% sure this was some weird sort of spam.

He was just so darned polite, though. :D
Huggable spam, who would have thought?

Page 1 of 3Next