Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Well... I suck at this.

PreviousPage 2 of 2

Are you sure you are loading your maps in portal and not the mod you may have created to configure hammer?

Only a spider trusts the web

Good point, compile your bsps to portal/maps then go into Portal, in console type "map mapname"

Life is like a pipe, it's hard to get through and you're not always guaranteed a happy ending.

****, just ****. I was about to finsh the door so i pressed ctrl+t and guess what, hammer crashes :( Now I'm back to the button.

cryticfarm wrote:
****, just ****. I was about to finsh the door so i pressed ctrl+t and guess what, hammer crashes :( Now I'm back to the button.

That will just make it easier, now you know what you must do now and wont take as long to do it.

It sounds like you're new to Hammer. I'd really suggest reading around at halfwit-2.com and Interlopers.net, they have really good beginner's tutorials. This site isn't exactly geared towards "beginners", so you might find more help there.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
PreviousPage 2 of 2