Please or Register to create posts and topics.

We are now deleting "playground", fullbright, etc. type maps

PreviousPage 7 of 8Next
zuttec wrote:
thinkingiambetterthanother.com

Someone needs to register this domain.

NOW.

Trivia: this is the very second account I registered with the nickname ASBusinessMagnet, after my YouTube channel.
zuttec wrote:
:notwant: hmm...thanks for deleting my coop map. I don?t want to be part of this mapping community any more. Please delete also my account here at thinkingiambetterthanother.com. i have invest many time for this map and i think it has the right to exist. i upload this map on a filehost. thanks for nothing.

We don't think we're better then you, it's just that from experience we know most people don't like playgrounds. Thinkingwithportals.com is known for it's high quality maps. We HAVE to moderate here to keep the quality up. Unfortunately for you your map didn't meet our quality standards (msleeper already pointed that out.) So it was removed.

You're more then welcome to try and create a proper puzzle and upload it here and we'd be happy to give you feedback on it.

ASBusinessMagnet wrote:
zuttec wrote:
thinkingiambetterthanother.com

Someone needs to register this domain.

NOW.

Send me $9 and it's done - paypal@thinkingwithportals.com

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

I don't see whats wrong with fullbright maps - they're better than those maps where everything is pitch black... only downside is that it seems to make paint invisible.

I don't see what's wrong with being punched in the mouth - it's better than being stabbed in the groin... Only downside is the loss of teeth.

Even if you don't have paint in your level, if you're lacking either the technical competence or the basic motivation to put even some basic lighting in then it's highly unlikely the rest of your work is going to be up to scratch either.

---------------------------
My maps: Double Bill / Jam / Oval Window / Gymnasium / Gymnasium Part 2 / Minimalism (collection) / Resolution
All feedback welcome!
---------------------------

Well said.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
Alexander Bell wrote:
I don't see whats wrong with fullbright maps - they're better than those maps where everything is pitch black... only downside is that it seems to make paint invisible.

Paint doesn't show up unless there's lighting.

That depends now, I can see speed and bounce paint when fullbright is on now.

?????????????????????????????TWP Releases | My Workshop
ChickenMobile wrote:
That depends now, I can see speed and bounce paint when fullbright is on now.

Well I only saw that pre-PeTI, so I don't know now.

THIS POST HAS BEEN BLANKED BECAUSE THIS USER WAS STUPID BACK IN 2013/2014

Defunct Account
PLEASE DON'T LOOK AT MY POSTS FROM 2013
THEY ARE UGLY AND HIDEOUS
PreviousPage 7 of 8Next