Please or Register to create posts and topics.

VGA awards new portal 2 trailer

PreviousPage 2 of 2

I like blue a ton, I liked his design better than orange even before I got to know their personalities, blue is such a rebel :D

Portal 1.5 http://www.moddb.com/mods/portal-15

I like orange. He seems friendly and knows what hes doing.

I hate hanging with angry people. Why live life if your not having fun ALL the time? =)
O o
/?/___________________________________
| BBBLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGGG!!!
\_\???????????????????????????????????
_|_
yohoat9 wrote:
I like blue a ton, I liked his design better than orange even before I got to know their personalities, blue is such a rebel :D

I like Blue's design better, too. That's another reason why I will BE orange, so I can look at Blue.

Seeing the Logic?

Did you know that American English isn't even my first language? It's actually [spoiler]British English[/spoiler]
Released maps of note:
[spoiler]Versatile Diversity
L-Circuts[/spoiler]
AntiVector wrote:
I like Blue's design better, too. That's another reason why I will BE orange, so I can look at Blue.

Isn't it great how the human mind looks at things differently!? I think this kind of conversation is really cool!

I hate hanging with angry people. Why live life if your not having fun ALL the time? =)
O o
/?/___________________________________
| BBBLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGGG!!!
\_\???????????????????????????????????
_|_
Whysopro? wrote:
AntiVector wrote:

Isn't it great how the human mind looks at things differently!? I think this kind of conversation is really cool!

When you're talking about Portal, you're BOUND to get people who think of things differently

If Einstein was alive, he'd play Portal.

Seeing the Logic?

Did you know that American English isn't even my first language? It's actually [spoiler]British English[/spoiler]
Released maps of note:
[spoiler]Versatile Diversity
L-Circuts[/spoiler]

If Einstein was alive, he'd MAKE portals!

Portal 1.5 http://www.moddb.com/mods/portal-15
yohoat9 wrote:
If Einstein was alive, he'd MAKE portals!

**cough**
I believe if Einstein were alive, he and Rosen would make portals.

[/annoyingnerd]

Now with 100% more inline comments!

If Einstein were alive, he'd be really old. :P

Pilchard123 wrote:
If Einstein were alive, he'd be really old. :P

If Einstein were alive, he'd be drinking from a self-built fountain of Quantum Youth

But that's irrelevant.

Hear the turret, for it is knell. It summons thee to heaven, or to hell.

If Einstein were alive, jesus christ you people love going off topic.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
PreviousPage 2 of 2