Please or Register to create posts and topics.

VGA awards new portal 2 trailer

Page 1 of 2Next

Kphyl9-ay2k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kphyl9-ay2k

Hear the turret, for it is knell. It summons thee to heaven, or to hell.

Blue's like...can I help yu0?

I hate hanging with angry people. Why live life if your not having fun ALL the time? =)
O o
/?/___________________________________
| BBBLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGGG!!!
\_\???????????????????????????????????
_|_

Newsworthy.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

I was expecting more, tbh.

Motanum's Website
Portal Maps - Motanum's Cheating Test [3 map pack and 2nd place winner]
Portal 2 Maps - Slanted Bridge | Main Four | Juggling | Wall Bridge
Aperture Tag - Collection ModDB

Like my work? Spare a coin? Donate via PayPal at eugenio.motanum91 [AT] gmail.com
Motanum wrote:
I was expecting more, tbh.

Oh come on, how greedy are we? I mean, yeah, it would be great to see more, but I want to save as much as possible for when the game comes out.

Which this does, actually. It doesn't really reveal any gameplay (enough of which has already been revealed, I think), but instead shows us little tidbits, personality snippets that may not be ingame. I like it.

Now with 100% more inline comments!

Orange: ohhai!!!
Blue: ...uh...hi?

I think it's an awesome trailer. LOVED IT... so cute and expressive... besides it showed that the robots are not like glados. They probably don't know wtf is going on on Aperture Science. Like Chell. I can see a awesome storyline coming on this game.

http://www.moddb.com/members/vinivite
Yes, I'm now on ModDB to annoy you all... MWAHAHAHAHA.

I like these robot's personalities. I can see that they are going to be an interesting dynamic in-game, with Orange jumping in and going along with the testing, with blue always being a bit more cautious in an attempt not die (again). Another reason I will always play as Orange: he seems to enjoy the testing more and acknowledges the fact that he's practically immortal.

Overall, it's a nice juxtaposition.

Seeing the Logic?

Did you know that American English isn't even my first language? It's actually [spoiler]British English[/spoiler]
Released maps of note:
[spoiler]Versatile Diversity
L-Circuts[/spoiler]

Clearly orange is my favourite

I've updated the OP with a newer video from the halflife.net youtube channel that is higher quality.

Page 1 of 2Next