Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Uh what the fuck?

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next
Ricotez wrote:
For example, if you spawn the Gravity Gun in chamber 14, and use it to smash the cube with force into the button, the door the button leads to, will blow, break down and remain permanently open. The button breaks down as well, and won't budge anymore.

What the fuck?
How do you even lead yourself to those kind of ideas?!

Made Logic Portals in early 2008. Making diportals in 2011.
Author of Minecraft mods (MAtmos, Minaptics, NoteSlider) and Garry's Mod addons (Gunstrumental, SharpeYe, GarryWare, DepthHUD).

Well, I was testing out some particles in that editor...
I've made the particles that appear when a portal opens, and the swirling particles that surround an auto portal, red for the orange and green for the blue one. Only not the other ones, and not the portals themselves.

And I made the cleansers red.

"Duct Tape is the answer."

Actually, I was able to bust the door in Testchamber 14 without using the gravity gun, all you had to do is to open the door with the cube and place a portal somewhere near you on your side of the door, go in the door, place a portal on a nearby wall on the other side of the door, go through the portal back into the main room, and viola... instant broken door.

Don't ask me why that happens... :?

Why would you want to break a door? Wouldn't that make a chamber impossible to solve?

The Vital Apparatus Vent will deliver a Weighted Companion Cake in Three. Two. One.
*fifty cakes fall out*
Time out for a second. That wasn't supposed to happen.

Actually, the broken door remained stuck in the open position, so it made the puzzle easier... not that easier, as the box is pretty useless after the button anyway. You can reflect the orb with it, but that's way more inaccurate than a few portals.

AGHAGHAGHGAHGA month and 2 days bump *explodes*

http://thespaceturkey.wordpress.com/
The following statement is false
The preceding statement is true
Doomsday192 wrote:
AGHAGHAGHGAHGA month and 2 days bump *explodes*

You posting about it every time is worse than him actually doing it. Stop trying to back-seat moderate. Thanks.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

lol i thought about saying something very similiar to that. it wouldn't be so bad except the fact that he does it EVERY time someone bumps a thread.
FURTHERMORE doom. look at this

TWP.com wrote wrote:
WackoMcGoose
New Employee

its not a 2 month old bump to him dude. he just got here

do NOT click this
rellikpd wrote:
lol i thought about saying something very similiar to that. it wouldn't be so bad except the fact that he does it EVERY time someone bumps a thread.
FURTHERMORE doom. look at thisits not a 2 month old bump to him dude. he just got here

point taken

i'll stop now

http://thespaceturkey.wordpress.com/
The following statement is false
The preceding statement is true

I think I have read the explanation for this phenomenom before, and so I quote, though I do not know whos words:

It's not his fault. We have just posted too much shit on this forum, and he is so kind to read it.

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next