Please or Register to create posts and topics.

ThinkingWithPortals Mapping Contest - Over $150 in Prizes!

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next

If I should happen to like the red/blue robot tee better than the portal 2 tee but win first prize (I can always hope, remember how good my portal maps were last time I was here??), could that be arranged, and will you ship overseas?

Y_M wrote:
If I should happen to like the red/blue robot tee better than the portal 2 tee but win first prize (I can always hope, remember how good my portal maps were last time I was here??), could that be arranged, and will you ship overseas?

You could have just used your old username. It was like the 2nd most highest poster. ;)

As for the t-shirts, we'll have to see how things work out. We went ahead and bought a couple ahead of time in case Valve sells out of them, so we'd need to work that out with the 2nd and 3rd place winners. I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem though.

International shipping shouldn't be a problem, I just hope it's not too pricey...

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

I don't know my pass and I doubt it's tied to an active email account, if you can change it to the credentials of this account then I'd be happy to resume using it, sort of.

It's the 1st, where's the contest details!

:D

Whilst ^^ that isn't serious, vv is:

What is the expected time of arrival for those details? bang on 00:00am or later in the day your time?

youme wrote:
What is the expected time of arrival for those details? bang on 00:00am or later in the day your time?

Later in the day, EST. I literally just walked in the door from work a few minutes ago, so I'm going to enjoy some non-internet related activities and then some sleep. Expect the details between 3pm and 11:59pm EST.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
youme wrote:

Evidently not bang on. But close enough...?

Apparently October 1st starts some time after 3:00PM on October 1st. Perhaps complaining will alert msleeper to the fact that he forgot to update this thread?

Hello! This is the part where I kill you!

We want contest info!

Hear the turret, for it is knell. It summons thee to heaven, or to hell.
Nightgunner5 wrote:
Apparently October 1st starts some time after 3:00PM on October 1st. Perhaps complaining will alert msleeper to the fact that he forgot to update this thread?

There's no need for complaints, there's still plenty of the 1st left on my clock and msleeper has even more on his.

The first has been OVER for 8 hours and 45 minutes.

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next