Please or Register to create posts and topics.

ThinkingWithPortals Mapping Contest - Over $150 in Prizes!

Page 1 of 3Next

EDIT 10/1/10
Here is the Contest Thread! Go there for full contest details including the two contest themes: The Reveal and Aperture Science.

Here is a look at the prizes:

1st Place Prize - Portal 2 Logo T-shirt, a $50 Steam gift, and Portal 2 pre-order as soon as Portal 2 is available for purchase!

2nd Place Prize - Choice of Blue Robot or Orange Robot Co-op T-shirt, and a $20 Steam gift!

3rd Place Prize - Choice of Blue Robot or Orange Robot Co-op T-shirt, and a $10 Steam gift!

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Oooh...can't wait. I work better under guidelines :D

Hear the turret, for it is knell. It summons thee to heaven, or to hell.

Hmmm...should be interesting to see what this contest's like. I look forward to it!

Now with 100% more inline comments!

I've had my thought on Portal mapping, but never got around to it.
I guess this contest is just what I needed, that extra push, looking forward to it.

Damn, I'd so do this contenst if i had any HAMMER skills :/ xD

I'm sure i will go check out this great contest :D.

This should be interesting.

I'll keep an eye out.

:A Little Higher: :Tornate: :Blue Portals: :Vectronic: :Youtube: :Twitter: : ModDB: :Old Sig:

The more you give, the less appreciated it will be received.

When will the guidelines be released?

msleeper wrote:
Contest rules, theme and deadlines will be posted up on the starting day of the contest. Check back here on October 1st, 2010 for full information!
[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
Page 1 of 3Next