Please or Register to create posts and topics.

The Perfect Flame Texture

PreviousPage 2 of 2

That looks like the same screenshot posted 3 times.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
msleeper wrote:
That looks like the same screenshot posted 3 times.

You must be blind.

This was a fail. I'm making a note here, huge facepalm. It's hard to overstate my disappointment.
Quote:
Which looks like this, the outside is particles, once again dont post if you are going to mention the Particles...

Must...hold...back...raging.....BUT I CANT SEE THE PORTALS WITH THE DOWNPOUR OF FLUFFY PARTICLES COVERING THEM UGHHHHH

The fire looks nice. Deffinately fire like. The first pick is too scribly while the second isn't burning enough, but you've done a good job at balancing it in the third. Congrats! :D

"Tuna? Tuna is worth no Earth moneys!"

so is somewhere you can upload them to? cause those are awesome

Remmiz wrote:
Quote:
Which looks like this, the outside is particles, once again dont post if you are going to mention the Particles...

Must...hold...back...raging.....BUT I CANT SEE THE PORTALS WITH THE DOWNPOUR OF FLUFFY PARTICLES COVERING THEM UGHHHHH

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Of course, he has to have my particles in the screenshots as well so it is impossible to tell the difference between the flames even though the flame portals never had the particles in the first place.

PreviousPage 2 of 2