Please or Register to create posts and topics.

The Off-Topic Thread

PreviousPage 2 of 58Next

From Dust is amazing, and I love it, but about half of all PC users experience a glitch in High Tides where the tide just does not go out, making the level unbeatable; I experience this, and it's annoying as he'll. I'm trying to find a complete save game now so that. Can skip it. Aside from that, it's a great game,

ImageImageImageImage

Im at work now... So sent me ? pm as ? reminder.... Got ? savegame for ya :)

.:: [SP] Lost in Testing :: #1 :: #2 :: #3 :: #4 ::.

Also TeamCitruz needs your help! (no, not particularly you, unless I was referring to you. Which I may or not have been)

?????????????????????????????TWP Releases | My Workshop
chickenmobile wrote:

lol lol lol...what game is that from? :D

.:: [SP] Lost in Testing :: #1 :: #2 :: #3 :: #4 ::.
KenJeKenny!? wrote:

If you looked 1 inch downwards you would've seen a comment mentioning that it was from Oblivion.

Some of my Portal 2 maps || Mini-Faith || Careful Cube || Vertical Reach ||

|| Need help uploading a map...new user? Read my Map Uploading Guide ||
|| Want to play custom maps, but don't know how? Read my Playing Portal 2 Custom Maps Guide ||

Not everyone sees the comments straight away; I, on my iPad, don't. :) Anyway, back on-topic, perhaps a better name for this, considering the nature of the thread, would be the Off-Topic thread or something; there was one on my last forum I frequented, and it achieved wellmover 2,000 pages, I believe.

ImageImageImageImage
KenJeKenny!? wrote:
chickenmobile wrote:

I thought that the thing I put in brackets sounded something like Sheogorath would say. CHEESE FOR EVERYONE

?????????????????????????????TWP Releases | My Workshop

do NOT click this

Don't we have spotlights exactly to keep valid maps alive?
Maybe more roundups.

the hills are alive... with the sound of music

Well seeing how angry bombs has been there for a bazillion years...

PortalStories.com
"Oh, in case you got covered in that repulsion gel, here's some advice the lab boys gave me: DO NOT get covered in the repulsion gel."
PreviousPage 2 of 58Next