Please or Register to create posts and topics.

The Off-Topic Thread

Page 1 of 58Next

Play meeeee

Wanna show something off? Spread the word? Show off a map? Give your map thread more publicity? Post it here!

Bump

PortalStories.com
"Oh, in case you got covered in that repulsion gel, here's some advice the lab boys gave me: DO NOT get covered in the repulsion gel."

Hurrr...

This thread is...borderline...I guess we'll have to see where it develops for a bit.

Now with 100% more inline comments!

The newest pneumococcal conjugate vaccine covers 13 valence.

And vaccines do not cause autism.

satchmo wrote:

I don't understand what you just said but it sounds doctorish...
Also From Dust is a very cool game. Reminds me of the old game Black and White but you terraform instead of battling other gods.

?????????????????????????????TWP Releases | My Workshop

Umm... I'm making a boss battle that involves the boss creating his own set of portals to lob bombs at the player.

Crazy is as crazy does.
My Work
[spoiler]Maps:
Revenge of the Angry Turrets
Capture the Cube [Co-op]
Capture the Cube 2 [Co-op]
TPWEGTH Sample Map
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center 2
Aperture Time Testing Center
ML's Halloween Trick - 1000 downloads!
ML's Halloween Treat
ML's Combination - 1000 downloads!
ML's Jailbreak Labyrinth
ML's Tricky Teamwork [Co-op]
WIP:
"Capture the Cube 3"
Workshop Maps Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008890579/myworkshopfiles/[/spoiler]

Wow, thanks chickenmobile. From Dust looks like a great game that I can share with my son.

My of the shooting games I play are too violent for him.

[EDIT]: Never mind. From what I read, the game is extremely buggy, and the AI sucks. This reminds me of the original Far Cry. Ubisoft has a propensity of releasing games in their beta stage. Imagine if they release maps like that here. They'd be creamed.

What you read is wrong, I have recommended this to a ton of my friend and they have all bought it and absolutely LOVED it! Anyway its only $15 what do you have to lose?

PortalStories.com
"Oh, in case you got covered in that repulsion gel, here's some advice the lab boys gave me: DO NOT get covered in the repulsion gel."
satchmo wrote:
[EDIT]: Never mind. From what I read, the game is extremely buggy, and the AI sucks. This reminds me of the original Far Cry.

The only thing that generally annoyed me is the camera not being able to zoom further out and lava. Lava endlessly flowed and eventually can make your villages inside a big ditch. Sure the ai usually took a silly route and can get stuck on steep mountains, but you can always wash them off.

I spent loads of time trying to get the land sustainable on each level rather than just heading off to the next land and felt greatly satisfied when I did. Imagine creating villages then leaving to the next area just so the people left die!?

Other than that, it is a great game. It certainly is different than any current game you would play.

?????????????????????????????TWP Releases | My Workshop
chickenmobile wrote:
satchmo wrote:

I don't understand what you just said but it sounds doctorish...
Also From Dust is a very cool game. Reminds me of the old game Black and White but you terraform instead of battling other gods.

Yes! this! FTW...and such :P

Had ALOT of fun with this game... to bad it was so short, and the challenges so easy...

.:: [SP] Lost in Testing :: #1 :: #2 :: #3 :: #4 ::.
Page 1 of 58Next