Please or Register to create posts and topics.

The Enceladus Initiative [MAPPACK/MOD]

PreviousPage 6 of 8Next

The Enceladus Initiative welcomes you test subjects! OK, due to the delay in my progress plus the TWP contest, I'll release a demo so you can all test a little piece of the cake!!

Yeah guys! Due to some petitions by some friends and also because I firstly announced that I could have the mod ready by July and I won't be able to accomplish with the plan, I decided to release a demo with all the mod's custom content plus 1 (or maybe 2) map! I sincerely hope that you appreciate such these good news, download it, have a nice challenge time, and maybe even record a video solution to it!

I must warn you all though that this release will be my map n? 5... which is not easy; it isn't either recommended to be played with a controller! (although I've seen ppl very good at playing with one of those! :thumbup: )

So I'll try to release it on this week (mainly in deference to my friend Xtreger)... but due to the running TWP super contest (in which I'd like to enter), I'm reaaaally busy atm.

Anyway, guys, stay tuned!

Important note: "This demo will be release first here at TWP, and with a delay of 1 week into moddb, please be noted... (why? only because I want to... take it as if I felt "in debt" with this site! :D)

ImageImageImageImageImageuseful tools and stuff here on TWP :thumbup:
[spoiler]ImageImageImageImageImage[/spoiler]

This is my favourite Portal 2 mod out of all the ones I've seen in development.

Hell, I would love to help if there was ever any way I could. (What happened with voice acting? Did you decide on something with anyone? Cause if not, I am British, which always makes a good accent...)

:-)

Current Community Contributor status: not a community contributor. Lost it. :(
RubbishyUsername wrote:
This is my favourite Portal 2 mod out of all the ones I've seen in development.

Hell, I would love to help if there was ever any way I could. (What happened with voice acting? Did you decide on something with anyone? Cause if not, I am British, which always makes a good accent...)

:-)

Thank you so much my dear mate! Those energing words really cheered me up! But I must clarify though that the leading character (that voiceoever around your head when you try to get through the puzzles while you feel that you have to just sit and wait to understand and listen to that misterous "helping voice" that you don't know where the hell it comes from...) will be one of those last things in the mod's development I'll take care of... for it's a crucial part of the story!! :wink:

(on the other hand I'm sorry but my favourite beta-tester, Chris (zivi7), would be my very first choice for this leading character in the case I won't be able to do it myself...)

However, I'll try my real best to include some custom music track in order to get some feedback about my music approach for a game... as no one knows, including myself, about my taste regarding games music composition... I'm a HUGE fan of music and I really think I have some kind of unspoken deal with music as it has saved me from the wolves many many times in my life :blah: ... To be frank I'm not quite sure yet about how am I able to tune up with music this much... but I believe it's some kind of gift...

That said, let's hope I have time to arrange this in the same week of the contest!! Otherwise, Xtreger, you'll have to accept my apology, but man, this contest really came out of nowhere!!! It broke my plans and so my surprise for you!

ImageImageImageImageImageuseful tools and stuff here on TWP :thumbup:
[spoiler]ImageImageImageImageImage[/spoiler]

@Jose : No problem, it's better to concentrate on the competition... I'll be sure to play it whenever I can after its release, and good luck with the contest.

When this comes out, I'm going to steal the instance for the elevators (as long as its okay with you), MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

:dealwithit:

Alexander Bell wrote:
When this comes out, I'm going to steal the instance for the elevators (as long as its okay with you), MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

What if he makes instances with entities scattered everywhere and pastes it into each map? It would be a really dumb mistake, but I wouldn't want to spend the time trying to get all those.

Big Mood
Alexander Bell wrote:
portal2tenacious wrote:

You two, whaa... ?
:sigh:

Anyway, Jose, this mod seems great and if I had a moddb account I'd be tracking it for sure. :P I'd love to get my hands on a beta. even though it's probably wise to play it after the contest has ended. :-?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Maps in Development:
[spoiler]- Penrose 04 (on hold)[/spoiler]
Alexander Bell wrote:

I think now I know why Msleeper gave you that title.

Yenwood wrote:
Alexander Bell wrote:

I think now I know why Msleeper gave you that title.

Yeah, because the creator of this mod is going to re make the elevator every time he makes another map in the mod pack

You do know what the big difference is between a decompiled map and a source vmf, right?

Falsi sumus crusto!
PreviousPage 6 of 8Next