Please or Register to create posts and topics.

The Enceladus Initiative [MAPPACK/MOD]

PreviousPage 5 of 8Next
josepezdj wrote:
Thanks for your suggestion Ryan. Indeed I tried to use different textures looking more for contrast between them than the same look... But anyway I'm now reskinning some props, playing with lighting and introducing some minor changes in some parts, the elevators amongst them. I'll check out and post any new update pic!

No problem. Btw great progress on the mod. Look forword to playing it! :)

Any updates on how this awesome-looking mod is progressing?

SergeantFTC wrote:
Any updates on how this awesome-looking mod is progressing?

Thanks for the compliment, mate! :thumbup: I'm expecting to finish a map I'm currently working on, the 4th (an extremely big and complex map! :notwant: ) this week and make public a fairly wide bunch of pictures and some surprises :wink:

I'm eager to go to the next step, start the map 1 which will be the only one (altogether with the very end of the first release... that's to say the final of map 6) with different visuals than all shown until now... It's my vision of the future Aperture in the moon Enceladus... very dark....

Stay tuned!

ImageImageImageImageImageuseful tools and stuff here on TWP :thumbup:
[spoiler]ImageImageImageImageImage[/spoiler]

So how many maps are you thinking on producing? :lol:

Ryanw2ooo wrote:
So how many maps are you thinking on producing? :lol:

Hmmm... I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic there :-?. I think it's obvious that I mentioned I will release 6 maps in the first release. My intention is to continue though. There will be further installment packages which will correspond to different chapters of the story.

I remember it was you who mentioned about the floor in the elevator shaft, well, I've taken the chance to use Propper to build a model of that cylinder piece (and also some other elevator parts) out of brushes. And I've given the look to that floor the look I always wanted to. This is how it look like now (It's also updated in the first page of this thread... and it will be also updated at least once again as soon as we finish the custom material for the elevator cabinet with the Enceladus logo and letter on it):

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.
Of course the departure elevator will also have the same floor...

Let me know what you think!

I'm currently introducing some changes in lightning throughout all the finished levels (it's difficult to decide the final mood for each part).

I'll leave some more pictures below so anyone interested in this mappack/mod can check out. Any suggestions and feedback is much appreciated! :thumbup:

(more pictures and updates at moddb)

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.

Those all look really nice! I can't wait to get to play those maps. :D I love that custom water texture, I know a pic of it was shown before but I still really like it! :thumbup:

"...those who would break the rules and laws are reguarded as scum, but those who would abandon even one of their friends, are worse than scum." -Obito Uchiha
Youtube Channel My Workshop
My Maps/Projects:

[spoiler]Maps:
RBC 1 RBC 2
Blue Walls
Converting Propulsion
One Week Creation
Secondary Fire
Flings Speed Patience
Ongoing Projects:
Alive & Kicking: Chamber 18 Secondary Fire[/spoiler]

Beautiful. I love the visual style.

Falsi sumus crusto!
FelixGriffin wrote:
Beautiful. I love the visual style.

Thanks Felix. It's glad to hear. I try to give each chamber the mood that I think is more suitable and don't stop until I'm happy with each single corner! :D

RubyCarbuncIe wrote:
Those all look really nice! I can't wait to get to play those maps. :D I love that custom water texture, I know a pic of it was shown before but I still really like it! :thumbup:

Thank you so much Justin! I really appreciate that you are always there cheering me up here and in moddb! :thumbup:

josepezdj wrote:
Let me know what you think!

I, honestly, think its... magnificent! I just love the visuals mod. Im following on moddb and Im always happy to see the updates number go up a few more numbers when Im on the homepage. 😀

Is it still on track to come out in July?

PreviousPage 5 of 8Next