Please or Register to create posts and topics.

TF2 Best Moments

PreviousPage 3 of 5Next

I almost had a lawlgasm after this picture I got xD

The Germans also have some wacky gibs.

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster

Why would u want low violonce!?!!?!?!

Thats what makes it look awsome. U got people blowin up into like 200 pieces left and right.

Germany has some fucked up laws about video game violence.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

But Germany is in about every single FPS?

I laughed when I saw the episode one update

"enabled low violence setting for low voilence users"

:D who would buy a game like that and then turn down the violence, everyone else is trying to make it harder!

It's not an option. If you're in Deutschland, people explode into hamburgers and cog wheels

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster

Woot, Just got a new record on Kills.

Got 32 kills with a soldier on Dustbowl on the last level on defense (cause defense fuckin OWNNNNNNS).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qluC6JxSTIM

Life is like a pipe, it's hard to get through and you're not always guaranteed a happy ending.

Oh. My. God.

WIN.

PreviousPage 3 of 5Next