Please or Register to create posts and topics.

TF2 Best Moments

Page 1 of 5Next

Post your best moments and any other achievements you have with your best character!!

Soldier FTW!!

Got 23 Kills and 29 points.

Played like over 20 hours with soldier hehe.

Sniper 11 headshots 28 points, Don't remember how many kills though.

2fort as a spy. Snuck my way into the lower level, which was deserted, except for three sentries and three dispensers. Sapper-fest, then disguise as an engineer and look at the wreckage dumbly. Got three more kills from people walking down to investigate before a Pyro came down and spy-checked me.

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster

Needless to say, I think the pictures speaks for themselves. :lol:

!WARNING! Large image!
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/2293 ... ionci7.jpg

Life is like a pipe, it's hard to get through and you're not always guaranteed a happy ending.

Was the sentry gun suicide on an FF server?

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster

If you mean friendly fire, I don't believe it was on.

Life is like a pipe, it's hard to get through and you're not always guaranteed a happy ending.

They took friendly fire off in tf2

DiddyKong42 wrote:
They took friendly fire off in tf2

That's what I thought.

Soldier on 2Fort:

21 Kills
30 Points
6 Dominations on the board at one time

Fun day.

Oh btw Scientist, i've played with you before. Look out for Grudge with a british flag avatar. ;)

I'ma add you to friends.

Sniper, 38 points, 21 kills, 5 dominations, 17 headshots. I love 2fort :)

This is my favorite screenshot ever.

Quite a few heavies.

Our logic at the time was "How could anyone possibly die with like 200 medics healing him at once?"

Michelangelo couldn't have made a better screenshot himself :D

I laugh at the pain of this heavy.

The screenshots that have a massive amount of people being the same class all came from the same night, I have a few more if anyone finds them amusing at all. It was probably the funniest night of TF2 I will every play. We had a round where we all disguised as spies and then ran behind them and uncloaked disguised as enemy spies. Obviously we got massacred, but it was worth it for that split second of utter confusion the other team had.

Page 1 of 5Next