Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Team Fortress 2 is Free--Forever!

PreviousPage 3 of 3

We need companies to do more like this, its the right thing to do, its time to stop fuking the little man over for pure profit and say "here, have something back"

The other cmpany that have done this are Blizzard. I had reservations about them for a long time, mostly from WoW as I refuse to buy a game and THEN spend a monthly fee on it, thats frikkin cheecky in my opinion and most who disagree think lack of funds means they can only buy a couple of drinks this weekend.

For peoples consideration, Blizzard let people play WoW free till lvl 20 (its still not worth it because like life, it really starts when you get to the top level)

Blizzard also brought back the Starcraft 2 spawn. You can play a few multiplayer maps and ALL the custom games and I think a bit of the campaign as well but dont quote me on that. In my view some of the custom maps are THEE best thing about the game as some people have made some truly amazing "games" from the editor. Dawn of War 2 esk last stand anyone? Tower defence games? HoMM type rpg games? Its got em all and much much more.

So... I love you Valve. Keep doing this kinda stuff and I will bow down and follow you like a sheep.
Being a sheep doesnt come easy from me.

I made this : Ring Finger

The only reason they made TF2 free for everyone was because they get enough money from people buying hats and other things from the steam store. Plus they wouldn't get too many more sales from the game seeing how old it is now and everyone who would play it has already got it.

Honestly I would never have bought TF2 even if it was on special, however if I got into the game I could spend a little money on some items I might like, though I kind of traded every item I had to a guy cause I didn't care.

No offence but WoW is shite and the only good RPG's are single player. Favourite being Oblivion, followed by Eco Draconis.

?????????????????????????????TWP Releases | My Workshop

I heard about trading items from one game (ex. TF2) to another (ex. Portal 2). Is this true?

Crazy is as crazy does.
My Work
[spoiler]Maps:
Revenge of the Angry Turrets
Capture the Cube [Co-op]
Capture the Cube 2 [Co-op]
TPWEGTH Sample Map
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center 2
Aperture Time Testing Center
ML's Halloween Trick - 1000 downloads!
ML's Halloween Treat
ML's Combination - 1000 downloads!
ML's Jailbreak Labyrinth
ML's Tricky Teamwork [Co-op]
WIP:
"Capture the Cube 3"
Workshop Maps Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008890579/myworkshopfiles/[/spoiler]
MasterLagger wrote:
I heard about trading items from one game (ex. TF2) to another (ex. Portal 2). Is this true?

I thought that all the items you have from TF2 you can automatically use in Portal 2 anyway.

?????????????????????????????TWP Releases | My Workshop

You can trade items in TF2 for items in Portal 2 and vice versa, but not into Portal 2. There are a small number of items that are shared between TF2 and P2 if you have them in TF2.

There is no "N" in "Turret."

What about the update that could allow different game items being traded?

Crazy is as crazy does.
My Work
[spoiler]Maps:
Revenge of the Angry Turrets
Capture the Cube [Co-op]
Capture the Cube 2 [Co-op]
TPWEGTH Sample Map
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center 2
Aperture Time Testing Center
ML's Halloween Trick - 1000 downloads!
ML's Halloween Treat
ML's Combination - 1000 downloads!
ML's Jailbreak Labyrinth
ML's Tricky Teamwork [Co-op]
WIP:
"Capture the Cube 3"
Workshop Maps Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008890579/myworkshopfiles/[/spoiler]
PreviousPage 3 of 3