Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Team Fortress 2 is Free--Forever!

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next

I read somewhere that paid accounts are "premium," which basically gives you an advantage related to trading/crafting over people who got the game free. Those extra copies probably aren't useless.

Idolon wrote:
I read somewhere that paid accounts are "premium," which basically gives you an advantage related to trading/crafting over people who got the game free. Those extra copies probably aren't useless.

http://www.teamfortress.com/freetoplay/faq.php

They would only be useless if you tied them to the same account if they were retail copies.

First guy tells the second guy, "My head hurts!" The second guy replied, "Stop thinking so much!" Then the first guy says, "I think that what caused my problem in the first place!" The second guy says, "Then stop banging you head against the wall!"

ImageImageVDC User Page
chickenmobile wrote:
I see how making it free for everyone will increase their profit though... especially as kids play cartoony games (which they previously couldn't afford) and buy $1 items in the store which they constantly beg their parents to get.

If someone wanted the game, they bought it already, so no more money from it, but this way, old and even NEW ppl can buy stuffs ingame

-= Check out my maps: workshop, and their .vmf sources: homepage =-
kwp21 pitts wrote:
They would only be useless if you tied them to the same account if they were retail copies.

well now, that would be stupid, and I may be many things, but stupid is rarely one of them* :D

* :baselessspeculation:

do NOT click this

Anyone else notice Ms. Pauling in the window at 0:54?

Not in cruelty
Not in wrath
The REAPER came today
An angle visited this grey path
And took the cube away
PieGuy950 wrote:

Nice find

PieGuy950 wrote:

Clever, very clever.

First guy tells the second guy, "My head hurts!" The second guy replied, "Stop thinking so much!" Then the first guy says, "I think that what caused my problem in the first place!" The second guy says, "Then stop banging you head against the wall!"

ImageImageVDC User Page

I decided to test out the replay editor that the Team Fortress 2 game had. I found it quite easy to use, but I am starting to learn all about the console way of recording a video via the demoui.

I know it's only short, but this is what I came up with.

Some of my Portal 2 maps || Mini-Faith || Careful Cube || Vertical Reach ||

|| Need help uploading a map...new user? Read my Map Uploading Guide ||
|| Want to play custom maps, but don't know how? Read my Playing Portal 2 Custom Maps Guide ||

What's fun, is that it happened right after the L4D2 discount days and we bought 4 copies of it. Image

the hills are alive... with the sound of music
PreviousPage 2 of 3Next