Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Summer Mapping Initiative Submissions are Closed!

PreviousPage 6 of 7Next

Alright in case I[we] wasn't[weren't] clear enough before, we are working on it. Simply creating a downloadable/torrent file wouldn't allow tracking of downloads/plays for individual maps, which is what we are trying to achieve here. We also know to remove the VMFs, as they are unnecessary and anyone who is curious and has a copy of BSPSrc is all set.

Now with 100% more inline comments!

when we will be able to download them ?
I mean hours,days or weeks

Makadi wrote:
when we will be able to download them ?
WinstonSmith wrote:
Alright in case I[we] wasn't[weren't] clear enough before, we are working on it.

:sigh:

No chance somebody could put up a gigantic rar with all of 'em?

No.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Waiting ......

Makadi wrote:
Waiting ......

You'll be at it a while.

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster
msleeper wrote:
No.

Heh, didn't think so. I guess I'll just have to go through and download them all. one by one. Gonna be a fun day.

Edit: Oh look at me missing the last page of posts. Looking forward to it.

madcat1030 wrote:
download them all. one by one. Gonna be a fun day.

Download them as you play them. Play one, write some comments in the forum thread while you download the next one. Copy-paste the file from the archive to your maps folder, alt-tab back in to the game (you are running in "Windowed (No Borders)" mode to make alt-tabbing trivial, right?) and play the next map.

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster
PreviousPage 6 of 7Next