Please or Register to create posts and topics.

[SP] Wrecked

PreviousPage 8 of 9Next

Really outstanding map, definitely one of my favorites. Thanks for the intended solution video - I always wonder about effects (portalable surfaces, faith plate in corner etc) in maps that don't seem to be needed - when I see your intended solution it is far more elegant. Thanks for creating.....

quatrus wrote:
Really outstanding map, definitely one of my favorites. Thanks for the intended solution video - I always wonder about effects (portalable surfaces, faith plate in corner etc) in maps that don't seem to be needed - when I see your intended solution it is far more elegant. Thanks for creating.....

Thanks for playing, glad you enjoyed it! Did you come across something in the map that you didn't find a use for? Would love to hear what part so I can have a look at it!

Just played through the map and only have 3 small complaints/ ideas.

1) The first portal shot for the laser to get the panels to come up is way to hidden, you can barely see it.

2) I found that you can use a cube to jump up from and get to the cube on the high bridge in the main room, if anyone wants to find out something with that there might be something. I also thought I might have to use it and it got me lost when I had to use it later.

3) When you get to the excursion funnel you can fall right through it. If you slowly walk of the walkway then you will hit the funnel and go right through it being stuck in the floor. I actually had it happen to me during my run so that was annoying.

Anyway, the map was great, really enjoyed it. The only thing that ended yo annoying me was that funnel thing so overall it was good! :thumbup:

hey Spyrunite, thanks for playing, glad you had fun!

About point 2: there used to be a way to abuse that yes, it has been fixed though unless you have uber timing skills, there's a video on page 3 I think and also on 4.

I'll have a look at the funnel if I'm doing another compile, thanks for mentioning!

What a mess to solve 🙂

Many people complaint about start, I also had trouble with it. In my opinion observation tunnel should be moved into left wall with windows/holes on both side of the corner (where the lift is). This way it would be much easier to

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.

I also miss red arrow pointing to turrets room (same hint as the one next to the lift). I've wasted 20 minutes trying to make some progress before I realized that there is another room there.

This is hard map that I will remember for a very long time...

The start is definitely the part I'm most unhappy about, still thinking of a nice way to making it more clear. The tunnel can't be placed left due to there being some other rooms. There actually used to be an arrow at the turret room but I removed it, perhaps I'll just add it back when I upload it to the workshop. Thanks for the feedback and for playing!

Maybe the window could shatter when the player takes a look through that first door. Maybe this would draw enough attention to the area already?

Very well-designed map - both the puzzle and in terms of looks. The beginning was indeed a little unclear, but the rest of it was splendid!

Glad you enjoyed it Invorxt, thanks for playing!

About the shattering glass: That may create even more confusion though if the player doesn't see what happened I think...

Absolutely loved this map, except for the start. 5/5

I was able to solve this map in possibly an unintended solution.

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.

PreviousPage 8 of 9Next