Please or Register to create posts and topics.

So, let's say I take the ASHPD out of AS...

PreviousPage 4 of 4
Groxkiller585 wrote:
GuAndrade wrote:
As for the wood, in P2, there are plenty wooden surfaces, and you can't shoot portals at any.

Actually, those checkered wall pieces you shoot at in

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.
have wood in thier texture name. So I go with the guy who said it's based on how it's made.

Yeah wood works, so does bricks and concrete.

Crazy is as crazy does.
My Work
[spoiler]Maps:
Revenge of the Angry Turrets
Capture the Cube [Co-op]
Capture the Cube 2 [Co-op]
TPWEGTH Sample Map
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center 2
Aperture Time Testing Center
ML's Halloween Trick - 1000 downloads!
ML's Halloween Treat
ML's Combination - 1000 downloads!
ML's Jailbreak Labyrinth
ML's Tricky Teamwork [Co-op]
WIP:
"Capture the Cube 3"
Workshop Maps Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008890579/myworkshopfiles/[/spoiler]

No, wood does not work - there are some textures that are CLEARLY almost pure wood (idk the names, but I've used and seen them), and they don't accept Portals

YAAAAAAAYYYY NOT EVEN A FULL TIME EMPLOYEE :1up:

I'm going to take the oppurtunity to remind you before msleeper or lpfreaky does that you should not bring up ancient threads by posting on them. You have necro'd this thread that died a year ago.

Current Community Contributor status: not a community contributor. Lost it. :(
RubbishyUsername wrote:
I'm going to take the oppurtunity to remind you before msleeper or lpfreaky does that you should not bring up ancient threads by posting on them. You have necro'd this thread that died a year ago.

If he waited a few days, it woulda been exactly a year ago, btu i don't know what's with TWP and bringing up dead P1 threads.

This thread has gotten bumped for years. Fun fact: I've hated this thread since it's inception.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
PreviousPage 4 of 4