Please or Register to create posts and topics.

[RELEASE] PuzzleOne

PreviousPage 3 of 7Next

Updated now

edit: I forgot to press edit

I enjoyed the map, though i'm not sure if did the last part right, getting the companion cube on the button, but i also think i may have gotten it... well i don't know, great map anyway.

penapappa wrote:
Updated now

WHOA!

Currently working on Darksiders 3.
penapappa wrote:
Updated now

:sigh:

Did you also include the box skin?

:A Little Higher: :Tornate: :Blue Portals: :Vectronic: :Youtube: :Twitter: : ModDB: :Old Sig:

The more you give, the less appreciated it will be received.

I packed that box texture to bsp with pakrat , but I'm not sure did I it right. So try if it is black box now. And btw I build cubemaps like there is wiki, but when I after that make bmz file and run map from it, cubemaps haven't any effect in map, metalwalls aren't reflective anymore, like they're after cubemaps building :?

penapappa wrote:
I packed that box texture to bsp with pakrat , but I'm not sure did I it right.

Nope. But the map was a improvement!

-It started with an elevator!
-No missing textures!

But however I did not like the file name being "16140819718bdd6b493c1bcf0ef00bf3"

And maybe it should have a Chamber sign?

:A Little Higher: :Tornate: :Blue Portals: :Vectronic: :Youtube: :Twitter: : ModDB: :Old Sig:

reepblue wrote:
But however I did not like the file name being "16140819718bdd6b493c1bcf0ef00bf3"

blame the download mod for phpbb for this crap 8)

reepblue wrote:
And maybe it should have a Chamber sign?

good idea, one from the original game might be used, if the author doesn't want to spend all the day creating a custom one (the custom one will also be big in size, from my own experience).

penapappa wrote:
I packed that box texture to bsp with pakrat , but I'm not sure did I it right. So try if it is black box now. And btw I build cubemaps like there is wiki, but when I after that make bmz file and run map from it, cubemaps haven't any effect in map, metalwalls aren't reflective anymore, like they're after cubemaps building :?

If you rename the bsp file after building the cubemaps, the cubemaps will break. I think it is mentioned somewhere in the wiki or forum. But don't build cubemaps twice. Just recomile the map and build them over again (don't forget non-HDR along with HDR).

Test Chamber 74:
(percentage calculation sphere self-test failed!)
108.1% done, -8.1% remaining...
Released here!

All maps for Portal (1/2) worth playing are mirrored here.

Fail. The cubes textures are still missing, but at least I can now use the portable surface which was unportable 'cos of the un-renderedness.

Fix the cube and this map will have epicness, If possible could you have the Hand-Held Portal Device actually start out inside the pedestal and then it will raise up when the elevator doors open, it would make a nice effect.

You could have the animations for it closing reversed maybe?

This was a fail. I'm making a note here, huge facepalm. It's hard to overstate my disappointment.

How can I fix that cube?

penapappa wrote:
How can I fix that cube?

Do you have WinRAR?

If so, try putting the .vmt and the .vmf files of the cube model/skin. If in a folder that you/someone else made, copy the folder and put it in your map .bns folder. Tell us were to put it and right click on you folder and select "Add "your_file.rar"

..Or any other way you can without WinRAR.

PreviousPage 3 of 7Next