Please or Register to create posts and topics.

[RELEASE] PuzzleOne

PreviousPage 2 of 7Next

i wouldn't just yet, could be ONLY him that has the problem, i haven't got to look at it yet. I've seen errors like that when i alt-tab out of the program. could be whats going on here.
before you do any major reconstruction or reuploading (thus breaking the DLDB) i'd see if anyone else has the issue

do NOT click this

I had no problems at all, and I must say that I greatly enjoyed this map because for once its all about LOGIC and not precise timing with absurd flings. That said, I dont think I solved it the intended way :roll:
Did the intended way involve

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.

No it doesn't ;) You can solve this puzzle without single jump. Try to solve it in that way :)

Kiavik wrote:
I had no problems at all, and I must say that I greatly enjoyed this map because for once its all about LOGIC and not precise timing with absurd flings. That said, I dont think I solved it the intended way :roll:
Did the intended way involve
Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.

haha, i did it this way as well... lol

but seeing as its not the intended way... damn... ill have to try again... lol

This is my way on that map:
http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=2NqQBmCB50k

I usually demorec the blind ride of every map i try, if you want it send me a private message.
(I'll stop recording if i die.)

nice

i managed to kill the cube (not the companion cune, but the one that is in the dispenser... lol)
then when i push the button it doesnt do anything... it waits for a bit then the button depresses... lol

omg u're god infernet!!. You did it cool way 8)

how that happens?

Next time, edit your post...

Also I still have that problem with the missing wall textures, and both times I have run the map straight after the game has loaded so there can't be any problems with the source renderer. I am thinking that maybe the map hasn't downloaded correctly, since all the un-rendered walls were un-portalable (a word?) and in the video they were portalable.

This was a fail. I'm making a note here, huge facepalm. It's hard to overstate my disappointment.

I changed textures to map. I update it today so try if the problem is disappeared. Wait for update 2

PreviousPage 2 of 7Next