Please or Register to create posts and topics.

[RELEASE]Portal: The Flash Version mappack

PreviousPage 15 of 17Next

hi i love this mappak, but after you got the cake and you have to climb over the trucks i am getting only this screen:
Image[img]http://img136.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif[/img]

Image[img]http://img236.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif[/img]

can anybody help me?

Are you sure you have Portal for steam?

CabooseJr wrote:

Or he put the models in the wrong place, it looks like he may be German or something.

CabooseJr wrote:

no without steam 8)
and yes i am German

wiifan wrote:
no without steam 8)
The Banlist wrote:
We don't support piracy nor do we help people who buy pirated games. Portal is $20, support Valve and their great games. Thanks.
"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster

Pretty much pwnt.

For future reference; don't ADVERTISE that you pirated a game.

Dumbass.

I lol'd

We should paint the banhammer green.

By the way, is it just me, or do the actual levels of Still Alive look awfully much like those of the original Portal? Or are those only the first few levels?

"Duct Tape is the answer."

This is a great map pack, but my problem is I forget I have it and it mostly goes untouched. I honestly would have liked to see you make a MOD instead of a map-pack simply because it puts the icon up on the games list. I know many people have differing opinions of what qualifies as a MOD, but for me if I can have that icon on my games list I will play a game many more times than having to remember it as a map-pack.

For comparison, I've played this map-pack once, but I've already played through Prelude several times and probably will play several more. I found both to be very well-done and enjoyable, its just Prelude gives me the reminder and quick access to the game through the form of an icon.

Alright, enough of that. Great portal levels and congrats on being ported over to the 360! Always a sign of hard work paying off.

I get the red errors just like 'wiifan' does. But unlike him, I bought my Portal game from Best Buy via the orange box. So I have the Half-Life series and Team Fortress 2 as well. Why would I be getting those errors?
:?

:wink:
jrlauer wrote:
I get the red errors just like 'wiifan' does. But unlike him, I bought my Portal game from Best Buy via the orange box. So I have the Half-Life series and Team Fortress 2 as well. Why would I be getting those errors?
:?

You need CSS for the Truck. :D

PreviousPage 15 of 17Next