Please or Register to create posts and topics.

[RELEASE]Portal: The Flash Version mappack

PreviousPage 14 of 17Next
PortalFan77 wrote:
Youd think they would give you it for free...

Ya right, when hell freezes over!

*checks thermometer*

Nope, still warm down here

I don't lag, I own so much it takes a few seconds for the server to figure out what the hell I just did.
appunxintator wrote:
Ya right, when hell freezes over!

*checks thermometer*

Nope, still warm down here

ACTUALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS ALMOST FROZEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.hell2u.com/hell_history.htm

SHOULD BE FROZEN IN ABOUT 2 MONTHS!!!!!

Nah but seriously I know Microsoft is a bunch of dicks :(

"I've called Microsoft a fag, what more can I do?"

Badly customized quote from the genius HL2 webcomic Concerned.

"Duct Tape is the answer."
Ricotez wrote:
the genius HL2 webcomic Concerned.

This is fucking amazing. Why was I not told about this sooner?

Also, the word you're looking for (instead of "Customized" is "Snowcloned").

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster

My friend told me that is is 1,200 MS points. That includes the maps AND PORTAL. My question is "Will the pack be cheaper if you already BOUGHT PORTAL?"

Maybe not, but I have Portal for the PC and 360. So, It is a win, win for me for whatever. :D

:A Little Higher: :Tornate: :Blue Portals: :Vectronic: :Youtube: :Twitter: : ModDB: :Old Sig:

The more you give, the less appreciated it will be received.

So guys, who got it already? I've manage to get 1600 points (it was hell) and I'll get it tomorrow.
There are some vids already, most of my maps looks almost identical with some nice tweaks.

reepblue wrote:
My friend told me ...

Maybe someone should actually buy it and see. It came out yesterday.

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster
http://www.shacknews.com Jul 21, 2008 10:37am wrote:
The extra content contained in Valve's Xbox Live Arcade port of its wit-driven puzzle-shooter Portal is already freely available on PC, the developer has revealed.

The bonus levels are simply culled from Hen Mazolski's Portal: The Flash Version MapPack with no major enhancements, Valve marketing VP Doug Lombardi told former Shacknews editor Chris Remo.

Is this still correct?

The cake is a rickroll.
Sleepwalker wrote:
Is this still correct?

Basically yes, except they changed some stuff in Still Alive and added a few achievements. But from the videos I saw, its pretty much TFV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PpL9sbLr5s

Hober wrote:
Maybe someone should actually buy it and see. It came out yesterday.

Going to see it today. Right now I'm 400 points short and I really don't fell like buying more. But ya, I'll edit this post after I see it in action.

:A Little Higher: :Tornate: :Blue Portals: :Vectronic: :Youtube: :Twitter: : ModDB: :Old Sig:

The more you give, the less appreciated it will be received.
PreviousPage 14 of 17Next