Please or Register to create posts and topics.

[RELEASE] pl_Zeta [Beware of huge images!]

PreviousPage 5 of 5

i need to play the "newest version" so i can see the g-man. but damn i've been busy :(

btw use

Code: Select all
[spoiler]Spoiler Text Here[/spoiler]

example:

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.

do NOT click this

This is a very good map, and very challenging for me. I especially liked the

Spoiler
in the Orange Portalgun room.
BTW, I think that
Spoiler
have been done before (in the Portal TFV mappack :D), but I liked the way you implemented the one-surface version (the other version has floor and ceiling modules to make the death field, and they're timer'd; yours are always active until button-deactivated, which is cool).
You should really add to this map, because I can think of a lot more that can be done here.
(I DID find one of the bts places, but I didn't find the other :()

The Vital Apparatus Vent will deliver a Weighted Companion Cake in Three. Two. One.
*fifty cakes fall out*
Time out for a second. That wasn't supposed to happen.

I really enjoyed this map. It was a good challenge for us battle scared portal players. Good Job. :D

:wink:

Enjoyed this map, only had to noclip for the step fling, tried a million times, but couldnt get it (but i am useless), thought the rest of the puzzles were great. Only one glitch... If you fall in the pit in the room with the button inside the glass box/tube AFTER you have activated the 10 second portal in the next room (why you ask, but hey???) then you are stuck in there and have to reload. No biggie, but thought I would mention it.
All in all a great level, oh also some of the lighting was very bright
Cheers

Phil :)

Even the longest journey begins with a single portal
PreviousPage 5 of 5