Please or Register to create posts and topics.

[RELEASE] Maybe Black Mesa

PreviousPage 3 of 3

yup. it can be a tough fling sometimes. definitely a tough map. Sorry this map frustrated some people. You should have seen how hard the jump was when I originally made it... lol. As for the voice thing, I did consider many options, but in the end, i didn't want it to sound like GlaDOS and settled on what it is. Similar to the old voice in HL1 that came on over the loudspeakers in black mesa.

User has been banned for this post. --msleeper

well, just finished it.
I had problems with the electric room.

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.
I didn't know what to do next, I tried more things, but with no luck; so I skipped this part over :cry:
I liked the idea and concept of this map, it is original. And the end was amazing :shock: :D
I had problems understanding the voices. I think subtitles would be essential.

Test Chamber 74:
(percentage calculation sphere self-test failed!)
108.1% done, -8.1% remaining...
Released here!

All maps for Portal (1/2) worth playing are mirrored here.

Oh, you're supposed to Rocket Turret the electrical boxes? *facepalm*

Anyway, it's a very cool map, and I LOL'd at

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.
. Which I flooded with Storage Cubes via the console. Which made the game lag so much that after I got through the tunnel, GLaDOS was stuttering: "He-he-hel-l-llo-o-o-o, a-a-a-nd-nd-nd a-a-aga-ga-ga-gain, we-we-we-welco-co-come to-to-to th-th-th-the-e-e-e-e En-En-En-Enric-c-c-c-cme-cme-cme-cme-cment-nt-nt-nt C-C-Cent-t-t-ter-r-r-r-r." (You needed to hear it to get it.) The map itself didn't lag; my flooding it with cubes lagged it. Good job making it, although a lot of portal shots were next-to-impossble.

The Vital Apparatus Vent will deliver a Weighted Companion Cake in Three. Two. One.
*fifty cakes fall out*
Time out for a second. That wasn't supposed to happen.

Didn't care for this one. It wasn't that hard I just don't care for the BTS maps. :(

:wink:
PreviousPage 3 of 3