Please or Register to create posts and topics.

[RELEASE] Glados Voice map

PreviousPage 3 of 4Next
Hen7 wrote:
This map is not shorter then Pestchamber.

Here's what happened: they were the ones on the recent post list. For a while, I completely forgot about moving things. No offense meant, bro. I'm just lazy.

Remmiz wrote:
MODERATOR ABUSE

Ice Cube, take the motherfuckin' stand!

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster

god, if only I could make GLaDOS's voice, however, I used up my melodyne demo XD
I do however have audicity. would that create the same effect?
we need a voice ASAP for our mod.
I don't suppose you'd be able to give me the unedited version? that way, I know what to look for :3

Lol Hober it's ok.

kizzycocoa:
Koolfox - I can give you the unedited voice files of Glados for you to play with, but I don't think it would be possible to recreate the voice with Audacity, you better use Melodyne instead, I can't seem to see any other way with it... sorry :/

Hen7 wrote:
Lol Hober it's ok.

kizzycocoa:
I can give you the unedited voice files of Glados for you to play with, but I don't think it would be possible to recreate the voice with Audacity, you better use Melodyne instead, I can't seem to see any other way with it... sorry :/

I've been known in the past to exceed people's expectations :wink:

and if not, I usually try to fail in the classyest way possible 8)

it would be helpful to know what voice to find to edit, so could you send it if possible? :D

kizzycocoa wrote:
fail in the classyest way possible 8)

I hope that was intentional.

Remmiz wrote:
I hope that was intentional.

yep. it was :D
besides, I need to work on my mod.
things like that look fairly good on a CV. especially if it all goes to plan :D
and if not, I have created a great concept with a huge amount of content and concept that I never used :3
I'm making this to see if I can map good. and to see if I am good to be a computer games mapper.
I had expirience beforehand. I worked with an engine called "FPS creator". near identical, except less choice.

It's so hard to hold back.

Remmiz wrote:
It's so hard to hold back.

please, let it all out. however, to make this thread more on topic, may I suggest a PM or my topic in maps and mapping?

so, can I have the unedited voice? :?
sorry, it's just that, it's coming on 2 weeks with no answer.... :(

Oops, I forgot.
Anyway there is no need to send the voice, just make it yourself here:
http://www.neospeech.com/
(Use Kate's voice)

PreviousPage 3 of 4Next