Please or Register to create posts and topics.

[RELEASE] Glados Voice map

PreviousPage 2 of 4Next

Nice short map.

Nice map. One particular thing i like about it, is that you return to the first room at the end, which hides the linear gameplay a bit. I wish that this kind of thing was used more in custom maps.

The GLaDOS voice is very close to the original Portal. (Both the dialogue lines and the sound of the voice.) The only minor thing i noticed is that the changes in pitch sound a bit too mechanical. But that might be a problem with TTS in general.

Sendificate series: Sendificate | A Beam Too Far | Airtime | 302
Other Portal 2 maps: Medusa Glare
Portal 1 maps: Try Anything Twice | Manic Mechanic

Hey, great map. The custom music was great. The custom Glados voices were sometimes not understandable (too fast?) but that's mainly because English is not my native language and subtitles were missing (you would need to use custom scenes , I know, which is still problematic enough...)

Test Chamber 74:
(percentage calculation sphere self-test failed!)
108.1% done, -8.1% remaining...
Released here!

All maps for Portal (1/2) worth playing are mirrored here.

Thanks guys, yeah I know I need to make vcds but heck, it was just a test after all.

Awsome map, I love the custom music and you did a great job on the new GLaDOS voice. Can I assume that there may be a longer more epic map coming up in the future becuase of this "test" map?

:wink:

jrlauer wrote:
Awsome map, I love the custom music and you did a great job on the new GLaDOS voice. Can I assume that there may be a longer more epic map coming up in the future becuase of this "test" map?

Now wouldnt that just be awesome.

HMW wrote:
I wish that this kind of thing was used more in custom maps.

Well i'd have to make a BIG re-edit, to make something just looking likke it but i think it'll be worth it :D

Hey how come Hub, Pestchamber and Gears V3 got to Recent Releases?
This map is not shorter then Pestchamber.
I am very offended. :(

MODERATOR ABUSE

PortalFan77 wrote:
Now wouldnt that just be awesome.

Oh so I missed the 'e' in awesome, so what. All hail to the spelling God.

:notworthy:

PreviousPage 2 of 4Next