Please or Register to create posts and topics.

[Release] Aperture Discord/Test Chamber 23

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next

I was somehow able to get under your first door without getting the cube; I was poking portals to see if I could get one under the door and suddenly (witthout actually entering a portal that I could see) I was on the other side! Couldnt duplicate it though, but just for safeties sake I'd make the cubes under the door non-portable. If for no other reason than to prevent people from wasting their time like I was. . .

When in the cage with the 1st button, I could portal over the func_detail by the glass; minor texture issue.

The last fling is a puzzle;

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.

All nicely made though!

Okay, I'm totally and utterly stumped by the final fling. My best guess it that I have to put a portal above the goo, and then enter the second portal at an angle, but I can find no way to do this given that everything in the room is at a 90-degree angle.

Someone spoil this for me, it's driving me insane.

Full spoiler video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4NdbbEYEXA

Link, mah boi, this peace is what all true warriors strive for!

Weird; I did that 20 times already, crouched, etc; it MADE SENSE to do that, but I failed enough to think its not possible. But then I saw you do it, and it worked for me the 2nd time. . .

Nice video, I like your map even more after seeing it.

I did the part with the ceiling crusher differently though:

Spoiler

I also thought I had tried the intended method on the final fling enough to rule it out. Now I have to go try it again. ;P

Saw the video, nice, now i feel dumb for that all catcher, i had no idea....

Currently working on Darksiders 3.

Played through it and enjoyed it. I was unable to reproduce the glitches.

For the

Spoiler

I liked the map, by the way. I'm one of those people that was too dumb to figure out the

Spoiler

After getting stuck on the final fling, and watching that youtube video, I was finally able to pass this map. Replaying it, I noticed I was able to exploit a few things pretty easily. I was able to bring the cube with me through every part of the map by

Spoiler
I even managed to get the cube on the elevator, which was a little harder to do than the other ones. I wished it was a companion cube! :wink:

Other than trying to break the map, I had a blast. Looking forward to more.

Hah. During testing of the map, I brought the cube with me as well. And while you do have to use an exploit to get it to the end, it's a fun exploit, that I don't mind using for replay value :)

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next