Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Quark by Omnicoder - myApertureLabs Contest #3 Winner

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next

Australians care. Over here we have limits to how much we can download.
Before a couple of months ago, most only had 20GB of internet, at the most. 20mb file is a hard decision to make halfway through the month when you only have 1GB left.

That seems really backwards to me. I am truley sorry for your lots.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
hanging_rope wrote:
Australians care. Over here we have limits to how much we can download.
Before a couple of months ago, most only had 20GB of internet, at the most. 20mb file is a hard decision to make halfway through the month when you only have 1GB left.

Im an aussie and 1 have 55GB :)

Portal RE-WINDED

Yeah, I have 150GB now. But many people I know still have less than 20gb, and 6 months ago I only knew of 2 people with anything over 20GB

i really do wish i could map like you guys!

"As an optional test protocol, we are pleased to present an amusing fact. The device is now more valuable than the organs and combined incomes of everyone in [subject hometown here]."

I really don't get it why do people bump topics like this? He didn't even talk on topic anyways! o_0

I hate hanging with angry people. Why live life if your not having fun ALL the time? =)
O o
/?/___________________________________
| BBBLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGGG!!!
\_\???????????????????????????????????
_|_
Whysopro? wrote:
I really don't get it why do people bump topics like this?

It's not like people are trying to cause irritation, most of the time new members are just looking for ways to jump into conversation and find an interesting topic to which they respond without taking notice of the last post date.

Now with 100% more inline comments!

Alright I see that. Maybe we should setup a system that only shows the "new posts" to a newcomer if that topic is fresh enough.

I hate hanging with angry people. Why live life if your not having fun ALL the time? =)
O o
_|_
Whysopro? wrote:
Alright I see that. Maybe we should setup a system that only shows the "new posts" to a newcomer if that topic is fresh enough.

Did you know I still have not gotten rid of all the "new posts" in every single forum? I have to check dates for things rather than look to see if the icon is red. Posts should automatically be "read" after a certain amount of time or something.

Hear the turret, for it is knell. It summons thee to heaven, or to hell.

That's odd...when I had a website for a while, mine did that automatically I just had to set the time for it.

O o
_|_
PreviousPage 2 of 3Next