Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Pyro=Gayest class in TF2 Y/N

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next
quentin wrote:
The reason why I say this is that most people think that the pyro is a girl, due to the underwear in the pyro's locker...

HOWEVER they seem to overlook the fact that he is a "FLAMER"...

Theres always the idea maybe hes a perv??

I found out that I pwn with a soldier too.

Life is like a pipe, it's hard to get through and you're not always guaranteed a happy ending.

Might this change your mind?

Companion Cube Chronicles WIP:
Story: 22.22222% Design: 33.33333%
Levels: 4.44444% Cake: 0.00000%
Voices: 0.0^3% in base 4
New models & Textures: ((e^28/pi*7)/0 - 42)%
Grief counseling: 111.11111%

I was thinking, with TF2 don't having girls and all, isn't that discrimination or something :)

Not overtly.

There was just a design meeting where all the devs were together, and someone brought up the idea of girl characters/classes.

Everyone just giggled, snickered "boobies", and moved on. It wasn't brought up after that.

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster

How do you explain the purse in the locker?

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
msleeper wrote:
How do you explain the purse in the locker?

Maybe they thought that putting a woman in the game looks stupid, so they invented a Disguised Homosexual Gaylord instead. To get round discrimination laws.

:lol:

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Hehe, I never noticed the title :roll: :D

My wife has actually been working on some TF2 fanart of all the classes as female characters. Maybe I'll post it if she ever finishes it.

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next