Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Pyro=Gayest class in TF2 Y/N

Page 1 of 3Next

I hate it. So damn much. Good for maybe one ambush kill, but then you get raped.

<3
I was glad to see it go. The damn thing told me it was gonna shank me while I slept.

The reason why I say this is that most people think that the pyro is a girl, due to the underwear in the pyro's locker...

HOWEVER they seem to overlook the fact that he is a "FLAMER"...

You've disgraced my religion. Pyro is my favorite class. <3

Life is like a pipe, it's hard to get through and you're not always guaranteed a happy ending.

Dude, don't blame the pyro for your noobishness...

The pyro is great in TF2, and if you still don't believe that it's good, try playing the pyro in tfc..

Yeah Pyro got the biggest bump in strength from TFC.

Also, Pyro being a girl would be kinda hot.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Pyro + Medic = Destruction. If you can only amount to one ambush kill, you aren't playing right. Besides, TF2 is meant to be played as a team, having a Pyro in a group cuts down on enemy spy effectiveness and really perturbs enemies from wanting to get too close for a fear of being on fire.

Pyros are awesome.

Sorry I don't think fat girls are hot... :-( I just can't be attracted to them...

Why says the Pyro is fat? I imagine the fire suit is just big and bulky.

Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

my hero!

Yo... maybe... but... its hard to imagine that there would be a hot girl under all of that...

You never know, we'll see when we get the Meet The Pyro video.

Page 1 of 3Next