Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Portal: Prelude, A Huge Portal Campaign

Page 1 of 6Next

One of our members has passed this along to us. Check this out, this looks awesome!

Quote:

According to them, it is set to be released somewhere around the end of September or the beginning of October.

Good luck guys!

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Sounds great, now i have to download this an dbuy Iron Man on DVD

lol How are those related?

FYI, we're going to mirror the file here.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
msleeper wrote:
lol How are those related?

FYI, we're going to mirror the file here.

Awesome, totally freaking awesome and i dont know how they are related except they both come out very very soon :D

I read somewhere that the release date is October 10th. :cry:

The Vital Apparatus Vent will deliver a Weighted Companion Cake in Three. Two. One.
*fifty cakes fall out*
Time out for a second. That wasn't supposed to happen.

I RSS Subscribed to it!

WackoMcGoose wrote:
I read somewhere that the release date is October 10th. :cry:

Yeah there said in an interview that's when they're hoping to release it, because that's Portal's birthday.

WOW! :shock:
If the wallpapers could be something from the mod, i hope we get to see the creation of GLaDOS :)

10 days, 10 hours and 9 minutes left

:shock:

Can't............fucking.............wait..........

pestchamber wrote:
WOW! :shock:
If the wallpapers could be something from the mod, i hope we get to see the creation of GLaDOS :)

Yeah. I've also noticed in a few of the photos, the ceiling lights are dormant rocket launchers.

Page 1 of 6Next